- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- 67 days on Zillow
- Views: 35,812 all time views
- 92 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $1,633
- MLS #: A1873876
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Concrete, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 6 spaces
- View: Water
- Type of Association: None
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right To Sell
- Parking Description: Driveway
- Rooms Description: Loft
- Rooms Description: Media Room
- Status: Active-Available
- Sewer Description: Municipal Sewer
- Terms Considered: Conventional
- Type of Property: Single
- Water Description: Municipal Water
- Design: Detached
- Front Exposure: East
- Floor Description: Marble Floors
- Heating Description: Electric Heat
- Cooking Island
- Tax Information: Tax Reflects City & County Tax
- View: Intracoastal View
- Bedroom Description: Master Bedroom Upstairs
- Year Built Description: Resale
- Cooling Description: Electric Cooling
- Design Description: Two Story
- Pet Restrictions: None
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Parking Description: Other
- Restrictions: Other Restrictions
- Volume Ceilings
- Subdivision Information: Public Road
- Roof Description: Other Roof
- Split Bedroom
- Rooms Description: Great Room
- Lot Description: Flood Zone Lot
- Master Bathroom Description: Dual Sinks
- Master Bathroom Description: Separate Tub & Shower
- Rooms Description: Florida Room
- Section: 32
- Water Access: Boatlift
- Master Bathroom Description: Bidet
- Terms Considered: All Cash
- Municipal Code: 1
- Folio Number: 01-32-32-001-0020
- Subdivision Name: SAN MARCO
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 7,653 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2130855232
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $7.9-9.78M.
Popularity on Zillow
Neighborhood: San Marco Island
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33139, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 28.1% less than in Miami, and 107.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 33139 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33139 home values.
Nearby Schools in Miami
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.