1215 Swartz Rd, Akron, OH 443063 beds, 1 bath, 1,056 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.95 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1936
- 44 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $22,000
- Price/sqft: $21
- MLS #: 3625387
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 600 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,056 sqft
- Lot depth: 250
- Lot width: 165
- Parcel #: 5107988
- Zillow Home ID: 35387149
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1215 Swartz Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 44306, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22% greater than in Summit, and 94.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 44306 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Summit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44306 home values.
- 1205 Swartz Rd Akron, OH$69K21864
- 1146 Bruce Rd Akron, OH$108K331,179
- 1195 Swartz Rd Akron, OH$54K10.5748
- 1867 Burr Pl Akron, OH$74K21876
- 1877 Burr Pl Akron, OH$52K21840
- 1863 Burr Pl Akron, OH$70K4--1,000
- 1883 Burr Pl Akron, OH$52K21912
- 1220 Swartz Rd Akron, OH$93K311,612
- 1230 Swartz Rd Akron, OH$105K321,578
- 1136 Bruce Rd Akron, OH$86K211,098
- 1252 Swartz Rd Akron, OH$164K32.51,976
- 1210 Swartz Rd Akron, OH$68K20.5800
- 1185 Swartz Rd Akron, OH$135K31.51,726
- 1857 Burr Pl Akron, OH$80K31768
- 1128 Bruce Rd Akron, OH$47K10.5892
- 1200 Swartz Rd Akron, OH$75K21672
- 1827 Burr Pl Akron, OH$107K2--1,232
- 1124 Bruce Rd Akron, OH$56K21936
Nearby Schools in Summit
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.