12151 Bottlebrush Pl, Charlotte, NC 282773 beds, 2 baths, 1,440 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Living room is spacious with high ceilings, ceiling fan, big windows, lots of light and laminate hardwood flooring which extend to the dinning room and master bedroom. Master bedroom features ceiling fan, double closets and bathroom attached. Downstairs bathroom has tile flooring, double vanity and access to laundry area(W&D included). Kitchen also had tile flooring, recessed lighting, lots of cabinet space, pantry closet and all appliances included.
Stairs, hallway and upstairs bedroom have wall to wall carpet. Loft style 3rd bedroom has ceiling fan, double closets and an 2nd linen closet for lots of storage space, opening can be closed for added privacy. Upstairs bathroom has double vanity and tile flooring.
Patio has extra space because is an end unit, it also has outside closet providing more storage and closet area than most larger homes.
Nice quiet neighborhood, community pool, landscaping, trash and water are all part of HOA. School bus comes to pick kids up right at the front entry of community, great schools (Audry Kell, Community House and Ballentyne Elementary). It is close to Ballantyne Village, Starbucks, churches, libraries, markets, restaurants, theaters, great for people working in South Carolina, Ballantyne or Charlotte, South Park, Pineville. Approximetly 15 min from Carolina Place Mall.
- Lot: 1,600 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2012 for $100,500
- Price/sqft: $70
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- community pool, cute styling, nice floor plan, large rooms, lots of windows.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,440 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 22303428
- Zillow Home ID: 54498358
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12151 Bottlebrush Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Ballantyne West, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25.2% less than in Charlotte, and 233.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Ballantyne West home values rise more quickly than other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ballantyne West home values.
- 12155 Bottlebrush Pl Charlotte, NC$131K22.51,304
- 12159 Bottlebrush Pl Charlotte, NC$129K231,092
- 12131 Bottlebrush Pl Charlotte, NC$130K221,360
- 12163 Bottlebrush Pl Charlotte, NC$129K32.51,311
- 12127 Bottlebrush Pl Charlotte, NC$129K32.51,311
- 12167 Bottlebrush Pl Charlotte, NC$144K321,360
- 12123 Bottlebrush Pl Charlotte, NC$95K21.5982
- 15425 Asterwind Ct Charlotte, NC$134K321,360
- 12119 Bottlebrush Pl Charlotte, NC$128K22.51,303
- 15419 Asterwind Ct Charlotte, NC$158K32.51,360
- 15429 Asterwind Ct Charlotte, NC$137K22.51,300
- 15415 Asterwind Ct Charlotte, NC$157K22.51,092
- 15433 Asterwind Ct Charlotte, NC$103K22982
- 12115 Bottlebrush Pl Charlotte, NC$128K321,360
- 12132 Bottlebrush Pl Charlotte, NC$128K321,360
- 15411 Asterwind Ct Charlotte, NC$130K221,304
- 15437 Asterwind Ct Charlotte, NC$124K32.51,311
- 15407 Asterwind Ct Charlotte, NC$130K32.51,360
- 12136 Bottlebrush Pl Charlotte, NC$128K22.51,304
- 15441 Asterwind Ct Charlotte, NC$118K321,360
Nearby Schools in Charlotte
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292