- Lot: 5,401 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- 408 days on Zillow
- Views: 7,688 all time views
- 12 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2005 for $765,000
- Price/sqft: $432
- MLS #: 14760873
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Listing Status \ Active, Property Type \ Residential, System Locale \ CARETS, Cooling Type \ Central A\C, Parking Type \ Garage Is Attached, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Common Walls \ Detached\No Common Walls, View \ Other View, Rooms \ Other, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Floor Material \ Hardwood, Laundry Locations \ Inside, Fireplace Rooms \ Other, CARETS Listing Status \ Back Up Offer, Square Footage Source \ Other, Heating Type \ Central Furnace, Legal Disclosures \ CommissionToBuyerAgent (N), Legal Disclosures \ Take Property As Is (N), Fireplace Features \ Other, Lot Size Source \ Vendor Enhanced (N), Building Structure Style \ Mediterranean, ListingAgreement \ Exclusive Right To Sell\Lease, SpecialConditions \ Short Pay Subject to Lender, PoolYN \ N
- Garbage disposal
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,011 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: Shared
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 45
- Parcel #: 2369006034
- Zillow Home ID: 20027900
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $1.36-2.28M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Studio City home values will rise 6.9% next year, compared to a 7% increase for Los Angeles as a whole. Among Studio City homes, this home is 36.7% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 18.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Studio City, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 55.7% lower than in Los Angeles, and 70.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Studio City home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Studio City home values.
|12200 Hillslope St Studio City, CA||$1.04M||2||3||1,541|
|12148 Hillslope St Studio City, CA||$924K||2||2||1,478|
|12206 Hillslope St Studio City, CA||$977K||4||2||1,526|
|12142 Hillslope St Studio City, CA||$984K||3||2||1,452|
|12159 Maxwellton Rd Studio City, CA||$973K||3||1||1,186|
|12213 Hillslope St Studio City, CA||$972K||3||2||--|
|12153 Maxwellton Rd Studio City, CA||$983K||2||1||1,214|
|12225 Laurel Terrace Dr Studio City, CA||$1.24M||4||3||2,569|
|12212 Hillslope St Studio City, CA||$988K||2||2||1,487|
|12136 Hillslope St Studio City, CA||$1.14M||3||3||2,115|
|12149 Maxwellton Rd Studio City, CA||$971K||3||1||1,244|
|12153 Hillslope St Studio City, CA||$1.48M||4||3||2,744|
|12149 Hillslope St Studio City, CA||$822K||2||1||960|
|12201 Hillslope St Studio City, CA||$1.06M||4||2||1,633|
|12233 Laurel Terrace Dr Studio City, CA||$1.1M||3||1.5||1,740|
|12141 Hillslope St Studio City, CA||$1.1M||3||2||1,765|
|12143 Maxwellton Rd Studio City, CA||$1.94M||4||5||3,413|
|12207 Hillslope St Studio City, CA||$962K||2||1||1,247|
|12216 Hillslope St Studio City, CA||$854K||2||1||1,105|
|12134 Hillslope St Studio City, CA||$997K||3||3||1,461|
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!