12159 SE Harold St, Portland, OR 972663 beds, 2 baths, 1,188 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,423 sqft
- Built in 2004
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $159,000
- Price/sqft: $134
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 408 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,188 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: R481674
- Zillow Home ID: 54007518
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12159 Se Harold Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Powellhurst Gilbert, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 121.4% higher than in Portland, and 19.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Powellhurst Gilbert home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Powellhurst Gilbert home values.
- 12155 SE Harold St Portland, OR$153K311,100
- 12161 SE Harold St Portland, OR$159K--2.51,188
- 12151 SE Harold St Portland, OR$155K--2.51,188
- 12147 SE Harold St Portland, OR$153K--2.51,188
- 12143 SE Harold St Portland, OR$121K22.11,188
- 12139 SE Harold St Portland, OR$154K--2.51,188
- 12135 SE Harold St Portland, OR$153K331,260
- 12111 SE Harold St Portland, OR$154K32.11,188
- 12107 SE Harold St Portland, OR$154K32.51,188
- 12115 SE Harold St Portland, OR$155K--2.51,188
- 12103 SE Harold St Portland, OR$156K--2.51,188
- 12119 SE Harold St Portland, OR$155K--2.51,188
- 12123 SE Harold St Portland, OR$158K32.11,260
- 12103 SE Harold St Portland, OR$151K32.51,596
- 12127 SE Harold St Portland, OR$155K331,188
- 12131 SE Harold St Portland, OR$158K331,350
- 5403 SE 122nd Ave Portland, OR--Studio--900
- 5432 SE 122nd Ave Portland, OR$218K421,776
- 5403 SE 122nd Ave Portland, OR--------
Nearby Schools in Portland
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292