1216 22nd St, Orlando, FL 328051 bed, 1 bath, 1,056 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,747 sqft
- Built in 1965
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 1988 for $35,500
- Parking: Carport
- Bedroom,Full Bath
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality: 1.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,056 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1965
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 032329018027040
- Zillow Home ID: 46047448
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1216 22nd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Holden Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 66.2% lower than in Orlando, and 14.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Holden Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Holden Heights home values.
- 1214 22nd St Orlando, FL$44K31698
- 1220 22nd St Orlando, FL$39K21884
- 1210 22nd St Orlando, FL$83K421,656
- 23rd St Orlando, FL--21625
- 1217 23rd St Orlando, FL--3--1,268
- 1245 23rd St Orlando, FL--23800
- 1218 22nd St Orlando, FL$51K11528
- 2246 Woods Ave Orlando, FL$51K421,416
- 2252 Woods Ave Orlando, FL$43K21768
- 1247 23rd St Orlando, FL--321,151
- 1217 22nd St Orlando, FL$59K11825
- 1219 22nd St Orlando, FL$38K311,032
- 1213 22nd St Orlando, FL$77K211,656
- 2254 Woods Ave Orlando, FL$40K31744
- 1253 23rd St Orlando, FL$40K721,068
- 1221 22nd St Orlando, FL$37K21912
- 1228 22nd St Orlando, FL--211,274
- 2120 Woods Ave Orlando, FL$146K642,638
- 1225 22nd St Orlando, FL--21761
- 1261 23rd St Orlando, FL$37K31754
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292