- Lot: 4,678 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1913
- 87 days on Zillow
- Views: 7,210 all time views
- 151 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Wall
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $55,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $43
- MLS #: T2738945
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- View: City
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Covered, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Last Change Type \ Back On Market, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Street Paved, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Sale Provision \ None, Status \ Active, Utilities \ Electric, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, HOA Common Assn \ None, Interior Features \ Washer\Dryer Hookup, Last Status \ Active with Contract, Location \ Close to Bus Line, Location \ In City Limits, Pool \ None, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Property Description \ One Story, Utilities \ City Water, Garage Carport \ None, Exterior Construction \ Wood Frame, Foundation \ Crawlspace, Garage Features \ Parking Pad, Community Features \ No Deed Restriction, Architectural Style \ Bungalow, Location \ Historic District, Office Primary Board ID \ Pinellas Suncoast
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,280 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1962
- Lot depth: 90
- Lot width: 52
- Parcel #: 1864500000
- Zillow Home ID: 45108046
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $50-74K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 33605 home values will rise 7.2% next year, compared to a 7% rise for Tampa as a whole. Among 33605 homes, this home is 64.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 57.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33605, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 32.8% higher than in Tampa, and 321% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33605 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33605 home values.
|1214 E 24th Ave Tampa, FL||$49K||2||1||848|
|1218 E 24th Ave Tampa, FL||$50K||2||1||988|
|1219 E 25th Ave Tampa, FL||$72K||3||2||1,400|
|1220 E 24th Ave Tampa, FL||$56K||2||1||1,259|
|1223 E 24th Ave Tampa, FL||$77K||1||1||1,482|
|1225 E 24th Ave Tampa, FL||$54K||2||1||1,168|
|1212 E 24th Ave Tampa, FL||$93K||3||2||1,616|
|1225 E 25th Ave Tampa, FL||$49K||2||1||864|
|1227 E 24th Ave Tampa, FL||$48K||2||1||924|
|1217 E 24th Ave Tampa, FL||$53K||2||1||1,006|
|1302 E 24th Ave Tampa, FL||$52K||2||2||1,024|
|1215 E 24th Ave Tampa, FL||$83K||4||3||1,470|
|1222 E 25th Ave Tampa, FL||$102K||4||2||1,500|
|1210 E 24th Ave Tampa, FL||$47K||1||1||800|
|1220 E 25th Ave Tampa, FL||$83K||3||2||1,450|
|1211 E 25th Ave Tampa, FL||$53K||3||1||1,191|
|1304 E 24th Ave Tampa, FL||$51K||2||1||1,149|
|1224 E 25th Ave Tampa, FL||$49K||3||1||944|
|1218 E 25th Ave Tampa, FL||$64K||3||1||1,404|
|1305 E 24th Ave Tampa, FL||$139K||3||2||1,772|
Nearby Schools in Tampa
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.