- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1216 Parkleigh Dr, Parma, OH 441343 beds, 2 baths, 870 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,140 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2003 for $97,000
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 280 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 870 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1968
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 114
- Lot width: 45
- Parcel #: 44519081
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 33556617
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1216 Parkleigh Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 44134, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.9% higher than in Parma, and 58.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 44134 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Parma.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44134 home values.
- 1212 Parkleigh Dr Cleveland, OH$91K321,022
- 1304 Parkleigh Dr Parma, OH$101K31993
- 1208 Parkleigh Dr Parma, OH$88K311,078
- 1308 Parkleigh Dr Parma, OH$100K31.51,471
- 1219 Clearview Ave Parma, OH$96K32920
- 1215 Clearview Ave Cleveland, OH$114K31.5920
- 1303 Clearview Ave Cleveland, OH$98K31920
- 1211 Clearview Ave Cleveland, OH$47K311,075
- 1215 Parkleigh Dr Parma, OH$98K311,064
- 1219 Parkleigh Dr Parma, OH$78K311,064
- 1204 Parkleigh Dr Cleveland, OH$89K411,232
- 1307 Clearview Ave Parma, OH$93K321,288
- 1211 Parkleigh Dr Parma, OH$92K311,140
- 1312 Parkleigh Dr Parma, OH$78K21912
- 1303 Parkleigh Dr Parma, OH$79K311,140
- 1207 Clearview Ave Cleveland, OH$109K31.5920
- 1207 Parkleigh Dr Parma, OH$91K311,140
- 1311 Clearview Ave Parma, OH$85K31920
- 1307 Parkleigh Dr Parma, OH$100K31988
- 1120 Parkleigh Dr Parma, OH$76K311,140
Nearby Schools in Parma
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292