1216 Primrose Ct, Desoto, TX 751155 beds, 4 baths, 4,084 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2014
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 720 sqft
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 4,084 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Lot depth: 124
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 201011200D0240000
- Zillow Home ID: 69671541
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1216 Primrose Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 75115 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 49.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1% greater than in Desoto, and 216.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 75115 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Desoto.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 75115 home values.
- 1220 Primrose Ct Desoto, TX$267K433,863
- 1212 Primrose Ct Desoto, TX$287K444,251
- 1217 Cheyenne Dr Desoto, TX$297K544,247
- 1213 Cheyenne Dr Desoto, TX$257K43.53,302
- 1221 Cheyenne Dr Desoto, TX$236K433,831
- 1208 Primrose Ct Desoto, TX$268K43.53,765
- 1217 Primrose Ct Desoto, TX$302K53.54,442
- 1213 Primrose Ct Desoto, TX$301K54.54,516
- 1221 Primrose Ct Desoto, TX$276K43.54,114
- 1209 Cheyenne Dr Desoto, TX$260K433,834
- 1609 Turtle Point Dr Desoto, TX$284K544,481
- 1613 Turtle Point Dr Desoto, TX--------
- 1209 Primrose Ct Desoto, TX$281K544,200
- 1205 Cheyenne Dr Desoto, TX$238K433,221
- 1605 Turtle Point Dr Desoto, TX$293K544,824
- 1204 Primrose Ct Desoto, TX$254K53.54,084
- 1617 Turtle Point Dr Desoto, TX$282K544,694
- 1216 Turtle Point Ct Desoto, TX$265K423,014
- 1216 Cheyenne Dr Desoto, TX$253K533,850
- 1200 Primrose Ct Desoto, TX$259K544,191
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292