- Lot: 7,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- 78 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,021 all time views
- 8 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2007 for $81,500
- Price/sqft: $45
- MLS #: 4401884
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- AcAndCooling \ CENTRAL AIR, Bedroom 2 Flooring \ CARPET, Bedroom 2 Level \ MAIN, Dining Room Flooring \ CARPET, Dining Room Level \ MAIN, Fuel \ GAS, Full Bath Level \ MAIN, Bedroom 1 Flooring \ CARPET, Kitchen Level \ MAIN, Living Room Flooring \ CARPET, Living Room Level \ MAIN, Other Room 1 Flooring \ CARPET, Other Room 1 Level \ MAIN, Heat \ FORCED AIR, Parking \ ATTACHED GARAGE, Property Type \ Re-Sale Home, Roof \ SHINGLE, Sewer \ PUBLIC, Style \ 1 STORY, Water \ PUBLIC, Zoning \ Single Family, Bedroom 1 Level \ MAIN, ExteriorFinish \ VINYL, COUNTY \ MADISON, Features \ DECK, Kitchen Flooring \ LAMINATE, Basement \ WALKOUT, Driveway \ ASPHALT, Other Room 1 Type \ Mud Room, Appliances \ NONE
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Mud room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 784 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Lot depth: 145
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 132212707207007
- Zillow Home ID: 4938754
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $60-86K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 62234 home values will fall 0.2% next year, compared to a 0.1% rise for Collinsville as a whole. Among 62234 homes, this home is 66.4% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 36.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 62234, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.6% greater than in Collinsville, and 21% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 62234 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Collinsville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 62234 home values.
|1220 Ridge Ave Collinsville, IL||$50K||2||1||688|
|1224 Ridge Ave Collinsville, IL||$67K||2||--||792|
|1225 Ridge Ave Collinsville, IL||$91K||2||2||1,470|
|1226 Ridge Ave Collinsville, IL||$69K||2||--||831|
|1206 Ridge Ave Collinsville, IL||$53K||2||1||624|
|1204 Ridge Ave Collinsville, IL||$100K||3||--||1,752|
|1202 Ridge Ave Collinsville, IL||--||3||2||1,044|
|1208 Ridge Ave Collinsville, IL||$71K||2||--||874|
|1203 Ridge Ave Collinsville, IL||$85K||2||--||1,252|
|1210 Ridge Ave Collinsville, IL||$49K||1||1||659|
|1212 Ridge Ave Collinsville, IL||$70K||3||1||784|
|1201 Ridge Ave Collinsville, IL||$47K||1||1||468|
|720 Ohio St Collinsville, IL||$110K||3||2||1,832|
|1213 Ridge Ave Collinsville, IL||$77K||2||--||990|
|1214 Ridge Ave Collinsville, IL||$67K||1||--||784|
|1215 Ridge Ave Collinsville, IL||$75K||2||--||926|
|716 Ohio St Collinsville, IL||$84K||2||--||1,075|
|1218 Ridge Ave Collinsville, IL||$71K||2||--||816|
|1206 State St Collinsville, IL||$78K||2||--||1,072|
|1205 Olive St Collinsville, IL||$67K||2||--||728|
Nearby Schools in Collinsville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!