This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1989
- Views: 2,545 all time views
- HOA Fee: $400/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Last sold: May 1997 for $215,000
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- View: City
- Listing Status: Active
- CARETS Listing Status: Active
- System Locale: CARETS
- Common Walls: Attached
- Rooms: LivingRoom
- Pool Descriptions: No Pool
- Legal Disclosures: No Property Assessments (N)
- Security Safety: Smoke Detector
- Eating Areas: Dining Area
- Heating Type: Central Furnace
- Legal Disclosures: CommissionToBuyerAgent (N)
- Square Footage Source: Vendor Enhanced (N)
- Legal Disclosures: Other (N)
- Lot Size Source: Vendor Enhanced (N)
- Association Rules: PetsPermitted
- Association Amenities: Storage Area
- Security Safety: Fire and Smoke Detection System
- Parking Type: Assigned
- Living Room Balcony
- Association Amenities: Hot Water
- Association Amenities: Guest Parking
- ListingAgreement: Lease
- Rooms: Master Bedroom
- SpecialConditions: Standard Sale
- Levels: Top Level (N)
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 6
- Floor size: 1,574 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 1989
- Parcel #: 4263005095
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 20466606
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $689-790K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Sawtelle, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50% lower than in Los Angeles, and 66.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Sawtelle home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sawtelle home values.
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org