- Lot: 0.36 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- 67 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,221 all time views
- 1 shopper saved this home
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2005 for $165,000
- Price/sqft: $130
- MLS #: 1309555
- View Virtual Tour
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Tennis Court
- Association \ Lexington Blue Grass, Lease Type \ Net, Exterior Features \ Trees, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Garage \ Yes, Interior Features \ Washer-Dryer Hook-up, Location Description \ Park(s) Nearby, Miscellaneous \ Bedroom 1st Floor, Miscellaneous \ Formal Living Room, Miscellaneous \ Family Room, Miscellaneous \ Rec Room, Miscellaneous \ Bonus Room, Miscellaneous \ Separate Utility Rm., Water \ City, Air Conditioning \ Electric, Construction \ Brick Veneer, Exterior Features \ Storm Doors, Location Description \ Pool Nearby, Miscellaneous \ Foyer, Miscellaneous \ Master Bdrm 1st Flr., Sewer \ Sewer, Exterior Features \ Chain Link Fence, Attic \ Permanent Stairs, Attic \ Floored, Location Description \ Inside New Circle Rd, Type\Style \ 1 Story
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,304 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 16232425
- Zillow Home ID: 77532940
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $240-320K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Mount Vernon-Hollywood-Montclair home values will increase 1.1% next year, compared to a 0.6% increase for Lexington as a whole. Among Mount Vernon-Hollywood-Montclair homes, this home is 59.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 23.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 40502, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Lexington, and 99% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mount Vernon-Hollywood-Montclair home values.
|1212 Tates Creek Rd Lexington, KY||$234K||--||1.5||1,588|
|1220 Tates Creek Rd Lexington, KY||$289K||--||1.5||2,431|
|1208 Tates Creek Rd Lexington, KY||$250K||--||2||1,845|
|1224 Tates Creek Rd Lexington, KY||$256K||--||2||1,808|
|1204 Tates Creek Rd Lexington, KY||$280K||--||2||2,852|
|1111 Eldemere Rd Lexington, KY||$257K||--||2||1,649|
|1115 Eldemere Rd Lexington, KY||$225K||--||1||1,486|
|1228 Tates Creek Rd Lexington, KY||$263K||3||2.5||2,001|
|1107 Eldemere Rd Lexington, KY||$264K||--||2||1,799|
|1119 Eldemere Rd Lexington, KY||$508K||--||5||5,042|
|809 Providence Rd Lexington, KY||$351K||--||3||3,100|
|804 Mount Vernon Dr Lexington, KY||$275K||--||2.5||2,215|
|1200 Tates Creek Rd Lexington, KY||$261K||3||2||1,728|
|805 Providence Rd Lexington, KY||$299K||3||3||1,760|
|1405 Tates Creek Rd Lexington, KY||$370K||--||3.5||2,512|
|800 Mount Vernon Dr Lexington, KY||$204K||--||1.5||1,376|
|1415 Tates Creek Rd Lexington, KY||$352K||--||2||2,261|
|801 Providence Rd Lexington, KY||$246K||3||2||1,715|
|1417 Tates Creek Rd Lexington, KY||$305K||3||2||1,764|
|1482 Tates Creek Rd Lexington, KY||$327K||4||3||2,944|
Nearby Schools in Lexington
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.