1217 Hawkins Ave, Downers Grove, IL 605165 beds, 3 baths, 2,118 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The recently updated kitchen has 43 inch high end maple cabinetry with beautiful custom granite counter tops. Bathrooms have been also been updated with new tile and fixtures. Solid ¾ inch oak flooring in the family room, eating area and kitchen. The family room has a beautiful stone fireplace with custom mantel that can either be gas or real wood burning. The triple French Doors bring beautiful light into the room and lead out to the 3 tiered deck and patio. Great for grilling and outdoor activities!
The backyard is spacious with private fence and mature trees which protect and instill privacy for the heated above ground 21 foot pool!
This house is located in an area that is within walking distance to beautiful parks - O'Brien Park, McCollum Park, and a small park just a few houses away with playground equipment and two large ponds. All types of shopping and restaurants are also close. The major highways of I355 and I55 are nearby.
The schools are District 58 for the grade school and District 99 for High School. Both are sought after excellent school districts.
There are many families in the neighborhood with a variety of ages. Lots of new families moving in to start the journey of raising a family in a very good family orientated neighborhood.
**Must have letter of approval for a mortgage before showing. Please text or email only. I won?t answer calls from number I do not recognize, sorry!**
Great family orientated neighborhood. Lots of new Families and quite. Snuggled away behind the popular "4 corners" shopping and dining. Very little traffic and safe.
- Lot: 6,882 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $363,000
- Price/sqft: $171
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 441 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Brick, Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,118 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0930209025
- Zillow Home ID: 4594365
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1217 Hawkins Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60516, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.3% higher than in Downers Grove, and 407.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60516 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Downers Grove.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60516 home values.
- 1301 Hawkins Ave Downers Grove, IL$298K--2.52,092
- 1213 Hawkins Ave Downers Grove, IL$324K--2.51,649
- 1305 Hawkins Ave Downers Grove, IL$294K--2.51,875
- 1209 Hawkins Ave Downers Grove, IL$306K--2.51,878
- 7236 Oneill Rd Downers Grove, IL$347K--32,077
- 7237 Oneill Rd Downers Grove, IL$322K--31,430
- 7232 Oneill Rd Downers Grove, IL$351K--2.52,058
- 1205 Hawkins Ave Downers Grove, IL$281K--11,309
- 1309 Hawkins Ave Downers Grove, IL$304K--11,430
- 7233 Oneill Rd Downers Grove, IL$319K--21,484
- 7233 Bateman St Downers Grove, IL$319K--21,284
- 7232 Kidwell Rd Downers Grove, IL$353K--2.51,587
- 7228 Oneill Rd Downers Grove, IL$293K--2.51,863
- 7229 Oneill Rd Downers Grove, IL$349K32.51,878
- 7231 Bateman St Downers Grove, IL$319K--2.51,863
- 7228 Kidwell Rd Downers Grove, IL$317K421,430
- 1313 Hawkins Ave Downers Grove, IL$303K--2.52,092
- 1201 Hawkins Ave Downers Grove, IL$344K--2.51,634
- 7224 Oneill Rd Downers Grove, IL$318K--2.51,598
- 7229 Bateman St Downers Grove, IL$303K--21,430
Nearby Schools in Downers Grove
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292