1217 Marion St, Dunmore, PA 185094 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,850 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
First floor features:
Large living room with an open staircase, stainglass window and a large picture window.
Large dining room with bay windows.
A study/library with another stainglass window and a secret door behind a moving bookcase which leads into a small office.
Kitchen features gas stove top, built-in oven and built-in dishwasher, tile counter top. Stairs leading to basement and a rear staircase leading upstairs. Also has enclosed porch/mudroom.
Full 1st floor bath, very nice tile work and fixtures.
9 foot ceilings throughout 1st floor.
Second floor features:
4 bedrooms. The 2 front bedrooms are separated by double louvered doors. Perfect for a Master Bedroom/Nursery set-up. 3 tall windows in each of the 4 bedrooms.
Huge 2nd Floor full bath with large Victorian bathtub and very large closet.
Large unfinished crawl space behind concealed door hidden in bedroom closet. Very strange area, but perfect for storage.
Rear stairs leading down to kitchen.
Stairs leading up to huge attic.
Huge walk-up attic is partially finished. Spray-foam insulation, wired and three quarters of the way drywalled. Can easily be completed for an additional 400sf of living space. Very tall vaulted ceiling, dormers, 4 windows and rounded turret section (one of the coolest features in the whole house.)
Basement features very large wet bar. Has sink and built-in tap system. Very large space and high ceilings. Basement has nice layout and can also be converted into living space. Also features a half bath.
All around a beautiful home with lots of updates and tons of charm. Must see.
- Lot: 3,367 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1901
- Cooling: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2005 for $97,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street
- Partial basement
- Security System
- View: City
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Mud room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Victorian
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,850 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 91
- Lot width: 37
- Parcel #: 14606010018
- Zillow Home ID: 9559446
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1217 Marion Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 18509, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.4% lower than in Dunmore, and 44.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 18509 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Dunmore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 18509 home values.
- 1213 Marion St # 1215 Dunmore, PA$185K------
- 1503 Adams Ave Dunmore, PA$241K------
- 1505 Adams Ave Dunmore, PA$188K------
- 1515 Adams Ave Dunmore, PA$263K------
- 1205 Marion St # 1207 Scranton, PA$255K------
- 1519 Adams Ave Dunmore, PA$313K------
- 1212 Marion St Scranton, PA$50K------
- 1531 Adams Ave # 1533 Scranton, PA$309K------
- 1531 Adams Ave Scranton, PA$302K425,102
- 1510 N Washington Ave Scranton, PA$384K------
- 1525 Adams Ave Dunmore, PA$351K------
- 1216 Marion St Scranton, PA$125KStudio--3,600
- 1502 Adams Ave Dunmore, PA$292K------
- 1504 Adams Ave Dunmore, PA$341K------
- Cor Adams & Marion Scranton, PA$260K------
- 1415 Adams Ave Scranton, PA$99K------
- 106 Washington Rd Scranton, PA$125K------
- 1527 Adams Ave Dunmore, PA$222K322,500
- 1428-1430 N Washington Ave Scranton, PA$47K------
- 1530 N Washington Ave Scranton, PA$707K613,100
Nearby Schools in Dunmore
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292