- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1217 Montrose St, Philadelphia, PA 191472 beds, 3 baths, 1,344 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 435 sqft
- Built in 2012
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $14,865
- Price/sqft: $11
- Parking: 0 space
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 1,344 sqft
- Lot depth: 21
- Lot width: 16
- Parcel #: 021038210
- Zillow Home ID: 10177094
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1217 Montrose Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Wharton-Hawthorne-Bella Vista market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 16.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50.7% less than in Philadelphia, and 46.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Wharton-Hawthorne-Bella Vista home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Wharton-Hawthorne-Bella Vista home values.
- 1219 Montrose St Philadelphia, PA$243K----1,376
- 1221 Montrose St Philadelphia, PA$257K----1,376
- 1215 Montrose St Philadelphia, PA$180K----1,344
- 1214 Christian St Philadelphia, PA$299K----1,656
- 1212 Christian St Philadelphia, PA$197K----2,712
- 1218 Christian St Philadelphia, PA$324K----2,592
- 1220 Christian St Philadelphia, PA$378K----1,920
- 1210 Christian St Philadelphia, PA$323K432,868
- 1225 Montrose St Philadelphia, PA$246K12872
- 1206 Montrose St Philadelphia, PA$265K----1,488
- 1224 Christian St Philadelphia, PA$258K----968
- 1210 Montrose St Philadelphia, PA$157K----1,600
- 1204 Montrose St Philadelphia, PA$224K----1,488
- 1226 Christian St Philadelphia, PA$427K----2,784
- 912 S 12th St Philadelphia, PA$229K421,609
- 910 S 12th St Philadelphia, PA$213K----2,340
- 908 S 12th St Philadelphia, PA$300K----2,016
- 914 S 12th St Philadelphia, PA$187K311,486
- 906 S 12th St Philadelphia, PA$304K32.51,728
- 912 N 12th St Philadelphia, PA$304K311,260
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292