- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1217 NW 185th St, Edmond, OK 730123 beds, 2 baths, 1,786 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,200 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $137,000
- Price/sqft: $77
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 441 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,786 sqft
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 125091020
- Zillow Home ID: 21933103
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1217 Nw 185th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73012 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 11.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 43.4% less than in Oklahoma City, and 24% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 73012 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oklahoma City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73012 home values.
- 1221 NW 185th St Edmond, OK$180K322,275
- 1213 NW 185th St Edmond, OK$165K321,610
- 1225 NW 185th St Edmond, OK$148K321,533
- 18509 Bur Oak Dr Edmond, OK$130K321,347
- 1209 NW 185th St Edmond, OK$156K321,797
- 1308 NW 186th St Edmond, OK$402K433,888
- 18508 Scarlet Oak Ln Edmond, OK$146K321,560
- 18505 Bur Oak Dr Edmond, OK$127K321,408
- 1205 NW 185th St Edmond, OK$178K421,970
- 1304 NW 186th St Edmond, OK$532K655,616
- 18508 Bur Oak Dr Edmond, OK$165K321,985
- 1300 NW 186th St Edmond, OK--------
- 18504 Scarlet Oak Ln Edmond, OK--321,408
- 18501 Bur Oak Dr Edmond, OK$147K321,760
- 18504 Bur Oak Dr Edmond, OK$125K321,323
- 1201 NW 185th St Edmond, OK$172K422,088
- 18701 Shilstone Way Edmond, OK$387K43.54,092
- 18700 Shilstone Way Edmond, OK$433K543,762
- 18500 Scarlet Oak Ln Edmond, OK$160K432,013
- 18500 Bur Oak Dr Edmond, OK$126K321,444
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!