1217 Noble Pl, Orlando, FL 328013 beds, 2 baths, 1,324 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2011 for $185,000
- Price/sqft: $140
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Family room
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,324 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 362229712800271
- Zillow Home ID: 46267130
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1217 Noble Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Lake Davis-Greenwood, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 76.9% less than in Orlando, and 41.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Lake Davis-Greenwood home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lake Davis-Greenwood home values.
- 1221 Noble Pl Orlando, FL$309K32.52,360
- 1213 Noble Pl Orlando, FL$228K211,040
- 1220 Greenwood St Orlando, FL$198K332,120
- 1214 Greenwood St Orlando, FL$233K311,326
- 1225 Noble Pl Orlando, FL$235K321,040
- 1226 Greenwood St Orlando, FL$193K21981
- 1220 Noble Pl Orlando, FL$245K331,641
- 1208 Noble Pl Orlando, FL$239K211,201
- 715 S Mills Ave Orlando, FL$507K1173,922
- 1301 Noble Pl Orlando, FL$136K421,568
- 711 S Mills Ave Orlando, FL$181K321,308
- 1222 Noble Pl Orlando, FL$244K331,641
- 1300 Greenwood St Orlando, FL$177K211,053
- 1212 Noble Pl Orlando, FL$405K22.54,060
- 707 S Mills Ave Orlando, FL$187K321,493
- 727 S Mills Ave Orlando, FL$318KStudio41,650
- 1307 Noble Pl Orlando, FL$250K321,216
- 1215 Greenwood St Orlando, FL$134K211,440
- 1221 Greenwood St Orlando, FL$165K211,000
Nearby Schools in Orlando
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292