A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Views: 3,860 all time views
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $3,550,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $1,029
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood, Slate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces, 619 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Den/Study/Office, Additional Rooms \ Great Room, Additional Rooms \ Guest House, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Cooling \ Multi-Zone, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Family Room \ No Family Room, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter and Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Heating \ Central Forced Air, Kitchen \ Cooktop - Gas, Laundry \ Dryer, Laundry \ Washer/Dryer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Roof \ Composition, Roof \ Shingle, Sewer Septic \ Sewer - Public, Subclass \ Single Family Home, Utilities \ Individual Electric Meters, Utilities \ Natural Gas, Water \ Public, Water \ Water Softener
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,450 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Parcel #: 33620015
- Zillow Home ID: 19629054
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $3.33-5.25M.
Market guideZillow predicts 94024 home values will rise 5.6% next year, compared to a 7.7% increase for Los Altos Hills as a whole. Among 94024 homes, this home is valued 101.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 8.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94024, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 100% greater than in Los Altos Hills, and 88.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94024 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Altos Hills.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94024 home values.
Nearby Schools in Los Altos Hills
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.