A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 9,596 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Views: 7,459 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $309,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $217
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 475 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Additional Rooms \ Glass Porch, Additional Rooms \ See Remarks, Amenities \ None, Bedroom Desc \ Split Bedrooms, Boat Access \ Hoist/Davit, Building Desc \ 1 Story/Ranch, Building Design \ Single Family, Canal Width \ Canal Width 151-200, Community Type \ Boating, Construction \ Concrete Block, Cooling \ Central Electric, Development \ MATLACHA ISLES, Dining Description \ Dining - Living, Equipment \ Auto Garage Door, Equipment \ Dishwasher, Equipment \ Dryer, Equipment \ Microwave, Equipment \ Refrigerator, Equipment \ Washer, Exterior Features \ Patio, Exterior Finish \ Stucco, Floor Plan Type \ Great Room, Floor Plan Type \ Split Bedrooms, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Furnished Desc \ Unfurnished, Garage Desc \ Attached, Gulf Access Type \ No Bridge(s), Heat \ Central Electric, Interior Features \ Cathedral Ceiling, Irrigation \ None, Lot Desc \ Oversize, Maintenance \ None, Management \ None, Master Bath Description \ Shower Only, MLS Area Major \ PI03 - Matlacha, Pets \ No Approval Needed, Property Type \ Residential, Rear Exposure \ E, Roof \ Shingle, Sewer \ Central, View \ Canal, View \ Water, Water \ Central, Waterfront Desc \ Canal, Waterfront Desc \ Navigable, Waterfront Desc \ Seawall, Windows \ Single Hung
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,423 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 90
- Lot width: 95
- Parcel #: 18442304000010310
- Zillow Home ID: 45461377
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $238-450K.
Market guideZillow predicts 33991 home values will rise 6.9% next year, compared to a 7.9% increase for Cape Coral as a whole. Among 33991 homes, this home is valued 105.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 130.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33991, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.1% lower than in Cape Coral, and 187.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 33991 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cape Coral.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33991 home values.
Nearby Schools in Cape Coral
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.