- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1218 Chestnut Ct, Plant City, FL 335634 beds, 2 baths, 1,422 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.43 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $120,000
- Price/sqft: $84
- Parking: 418 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,422 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 2051607932
- Zillow Home ID: 45121937
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1218 Chestnut Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33563 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 75.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 20.8% greater than in Plant City, and 159.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33563 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Plant City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33563 home values.
- 1220 Chestnut Ct Plant City, FL$94K321,738
- 2305 E Timberlane Dr Plant City, FL$92K221,613
- 1216 Chestnut Ct Plant City, FL$122K221,129
- 2307 E Timberlane Dr Plant City, FL$146K321,874
- 2303 E Timberlane Dr Plant City, FL--321,336
- 2303 E Timberlane Dr Plant City, FL$169K321,336
- 2309 E Timberlane Dr Plant City, FL$96K321,523
- 1214 Chestnut Ct Plant City, FL$180K321,473
- 1222 Chestnut Ct Plant City, FL$139K321,444
- 1304 W Redbud St Plant City, FL$127K221,252
- 1308 W Redbud St Plant City, FL$120K221,164
- 2301 E Timberlane Dr Plant City, FL$119K221,212
- 1306 W Redbud St Plant City, FL$148K422,026
- 2401 E Timberlane Dr Plant City, FL$213K321,632
- 1212 Chestnut Ct Plant City, FL$126K321,272
- 1310 W Redbud St Plant City, FL$118K321,376
- 1203 W Redbud St Plant City, FL$119K221,103
- 1205 W Redbud St Plant City, FL$58K21988
- 1201 W Redbud St Plant City, FL$173K321,320
- 2306 E Timberlane Dr Plant City, FL$202K321,580
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.