1218 Lorraine Ave, Richmond, VA 232273 beds, 2 baths, 1,575 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
peaceful neighborhood blessed with all the conveniences of urban living. You can walk to shops and restaurants, or easily access all points Richmond through near by highway arteries
- Lot: 7,013 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1938
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $279,000
- Price/sqft: $177
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: On street, 0 space
- Unfinished basement
- Large, private back yard; alley access; lot of updates
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,575 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: N0170184031
- Zillow Home ID: 12535074
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1218 Lorraine Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Bellevue market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 7.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Richmond, and 97% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bellevue home values.
- 1220 Lorraine Ave Richmond, VA$182K211,113
- 1216 Lorraine Ave Richmond, VA$349K32.52,000
- 1222 Lorraine Ave Richmond, VA$247K311,344
- 1214 Lorraine Ave Richmond, VA$248K211,373
- 1215 Westbrook Ave Richmond, VA$265K31.51,512
- 1213 Westbrook Ave Richmond, VA$199K211,560
- 1219 Westbrook Ave Richmond, VA$395K62.52,840
- 1212 Lorraine Ave Richmond, VA$238K211,358
- 1224 Lorraine Ave Richmond, VA$233K211,171
- 1221 Lorraine Ave Richmond, VA$234K311,087
- 1211 Westbrook Ave Richmond, VA$285K12.51,716
- 1223 Lorraine Ave Richmond, VA$289K--21,686
- 1219 Lorraine Ave Richmond, VA$178K311,219
- 1213 Westbrook Ave # 0 Richmond, VA$207K------
- 1225 Lorraine Ave Richmond, VA$251K211,308
- 1217 Lorraine Ave Richmond, VA$193K211,163
- 1209 Westbrook Ave Richmond, VA$285K522,084
- 1305 Westbrook Ave Richmond, VA$226K42.51,906
- 1210 Lorraine Ave Richmond, VA$246K31.51,636
- 1226 Lorraine Ave Richmond, VA$198K321,648
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!