1218 N 4th St, Johnstown, CO 805342 beds, 2 baths, 2,768 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: None
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 480 sqft
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $182,900
- Price/sqft: $66
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Sprinkler System
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Composition
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,768 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: R8599800
- Zillow Home ID: 54820324
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1218 N 4th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 80534 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 16.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.5% higher than in Johnstown, and 20.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 80534 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Johnstown.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80534 home values.
- 1216 N 4th St Johnstown, CO$226K332,556
- 1217 N 3rd St Johnstown, CO$214K322,524
- 1214 N 4th St Johnstown, CO$253K322,956
- 1215 N 3rd St Johnstown, CO$221K432,164
- 1217 N 4th St Johnstown, CO$224K331,943
- 1213 N 3rd St Johnstown, CO$283K332,167
- 1215 N 4th St Johnstown, CO$228K332,560
- 313 Windgate Ct Johnstown, CO$218K321,398
- 325 Windgate Ct Johnstown, CO$209K321,272
- 1213 N 4th St Johnstown, CO$316K321,919
- 307 Windgate Ct Johnstown, CO$251K323,056
- 331 Windgate Ct Johnstown, CO$238K322,204
- 1212 N 4th St Johnstown, CO$274K321,756
- 337 Windgate Ct Johnstown, CO$251K322,618
- 1211 N 3rd St Johnstown, CO$316K332,354
- 319 Windgate Ct Johnstown, CO$232K3345
- 1211 N 4th St Johnstown, CO$303K321,784
- 1218 N 3rd St Johnstown, CO$230K32.52,768
- 343 Windgate Ct Johnstown, CO$236K532,368
- 1216 N 3rd St Johnstown, CO$213K221,384
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.