A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,401 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $425,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $457
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 400 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ REO / Bank Owned Property, Additional Rooms \ Basement - Partial, Additional Rooms \ Utility Room, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Dining "L", Dining Room \ No Informal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Skylight(s), Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ None, Flooring \ Wood, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ No Garage, Garage Parking Features \ No Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, Horse Property \ No, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Oven Range - Built-In, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Shingle, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Cottage/Bungalow, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 930 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1918
- Lot depth: 135
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 43409017
- Zillow Home ID: 19683388
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $380-560K.
Market guideZillow predicts Fairgrounds home values will rise 5.8% next year, compared to a 3.9% increase for San Jose as a whole. Among Fairgrounds homes, this home is valued 9.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 13.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Fairgrounds, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 49% greater than in San Jose, and 35.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Fairgrounds home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Fairgrounds home values.
|1212 S Almaden Ave San Jose, CA||$572K||--||--||1,740|
|1220 S Almaden Ave San Jose, CA||$578K||--||--||1,708|
|1222 S Almaden Ave San Jose, CA||$463K||2||1||946|
|1202 S Almaden Ave San Jose, CA||$515K||2||1||1,204|
|1236 S Almaden Ave San Jose, CA||$453K||2||1||750|
|1236 S Almaden Ave San Jose, CA||$403K||2||1||750|
|1221 Plum St San Jose, CA||$453K||2||1||810|
|1244 S Almaden Ave San Jose, CA||$656K||--||--||2,016|
|1223 Plum St San Jose, CA||$521K||3||2||1,260|
|1201 Plum St San Jose, CA||$532K||3||1||1,344|
|1225 Plum St San Jose, CA||$596K||--||--||1,766|
|185 W Humboldt St San Jose, CA||$393K||2||1||760|
|1241 Plum St San Jose, CA||$989K||--||--||3,322|
|1250 S Almaden Ave San Jose, CA||$663K||--||--||2,016|
|1198 S Almaden Ave San Jose, CA||$462K||2||1||936|
|1217 S Almaden Ave San Jose, CA||$444K||2||1||1,066|
|1237 S Almaden Ave San Jose, CA||$522K||--||--||1,503|
|1215 S Almaden Ave San Jose, CA||$438K||2||1||876|
|1199 Plum St San Jose, CA||$595K||--||--||1,732|
|1247 Plum St San Jose, CA||$956K||--||--||3,322|
Nearby Schools in San Jose
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!