A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1,089 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2010
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $295,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $238
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 300 sqft
- Address on Internet \ Full, Area \ Vallejo 1, City \ Vallejo, County \ Solano, Family Room \ Fireplace(s), Multiple Listing Service \ BAREIS MLS, Pool Type \ Comm Facility, Pool Type \ In Ground, Pool Type \ Indoor, Property Type \ Residential, Sale/Lease-Rent \ Lease, Showing \ Appt. Only, Showing \ Contact List Agent, Showing \ See Confidential Rmk, Status \ Active, Stories/Levels \ 3 Story, Style \ Other, Tenant Pays \ Cable TV, Tenant Pays \ Electricity, Tenant Pays \ Gas, View Type: Greenbelt, View Type: Hills
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,238 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0183112050
- Zillow Home ID: 111927347
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $249-420K.
Market guideZillow predicts 94591 home values will rise 6.1% next year, compared to a 8.9% rise for Vallejo as a whole. Among 94591 homes, this home is valued 1.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 22.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94591, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.7% lower than in Vallejo, and 50.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 94591 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Vallejo.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94591 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (19)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less See all units in 1206 Sonata Dr|
Nearby Schools in Vallejo
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!