- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
12188 State Highway 28, Meredith, NY 137533 beds, 1.75 baths, 1,327 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
Located on the first floor is a living room with fireplace and built in rustic cabinetry, formal dining room with real cherry board paneling, large eat in kitchen, washer and dryer in alcove at end of kitchen (doors to close off from view). At the other end of the house there are 2 bedrooms with full bathroom located between the bedrooms. Adjacent to these bedrooms is a smaller room with closet that could be used for a bedroom, nursery, office or study. Located in the basement is a garage which is 2 cars deep. In front of the garage is a fruit/vegetable cellar which also contains the well tank and fuel oil tank. To the left of the garage door is a large work area with workbench. At the far end of the basement is a fully pine paneled office with built in desk and picture window overlooking the stream. There is also a bath with shower located adjacent to the office. There is a door to the rear yard from this level.
- Lot: 40.5 acres
- Built in 1958
- Heating: Forced air
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Partial basement
- View: Mountain
- Large barn: wood frame, concrete floor on lower level, drive in second floor
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,327 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1244001030000001007000
- Zillow Home ID: 30067848
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12188 State Highway 28
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 49 Leslie Ln Meredith, NY$144K211,100
- 3713 Spring Valley Rd Delhi, NY--------
- 12027 State Highway 28 Meredith, NY$129K311,856
- 3614 Spring Valley Rd Delhi, NY$278K422,400
- 3808 Spring Valley Rd Delhi, NY$127K----7,500
- 3711 Spring Valley Rd Delhi, NY$103K312,000
- Spring Valley Rd Meredith, NY--------
- 70 Leslie Ln Meredith, NY$151K111,258
- 3811 Spring Valley Rd Meredith, NY$170K321,576
- 115 Leslie Ln Meredith, NY$306K311,104
- 3460 Spring Valley Rd Delhi, NY$472K332,496
- Spring Valley Rd NY--------
- 12568 State Highway 28 Delhi, NY$280K32.52,300
- State Highway 28 Delhi, NY--------
- 3937 Spring Valley Rd Meredith, NY$160K211,216
- 169 Leslie Ln Delhi, NY$214K311,104
Nearby Schools in Meredith
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292