1219 Audubon Ave, Montara, CA 940371 bed, 2 baths, 824 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,250 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $490,000
- Price/sqft: $595
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 824 sqft
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 036101460
- Zillow Home ID: 15533089
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1219 Audubon Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94037 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31.2% less than in Montara, and 83.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 94037 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Montara.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94037 home values.
- 1225 Audubon Ave Montara, CA$648K311,040
- 610 George St Montara, CA$632K32780
- 1202 Audubon Ave Montara, CA$615K21720
- 630 George St Montara, CA$588K211,010
- 1216 Birch St Montara, CA$1.16M32.52,350
- 1240 Birch St Montara, CA$821K32.52,080
- 1251 Audubon Ave Montara, CA$603K21810
- 1210 Audubon Ave Montara, CA$825K422,140
- 650 George St Montara, CA$819K321,960
- 1256 Birch St Montara, CA$1M532,130
- 595 5th St El Granada, CA$1.05M32.52,050
- 1271 Audubon Ave Montara, CA$729K321,680
- 1280 Birch St Montara, CA$652K321,380
- 670 George St Montara, CA$613K211,170
- 1201 Audubon Ave Montara, CA$581K21770
- 584 4th St Montara, CA$846K322,110
- 1292 Birch St Montara, CA$1.07M432,651
- 1291 Audubon Ave Montara, CA$665K321,500
- 583 5th St Montara, CA$760K321,690
- 584 Kanoff Ave Montara, CA$631K31910
Nearby Schools in Montara
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292