- Lot: 0.79 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1850
- 142 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,053 all time views
- 8 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2008 for $175,400
- Price/sqft: $81
- MLS #: 6493069
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Off street, 480 sqft
- Partial basement
- CurrentFinancing \ Conventional, LisMediaList \ Photo, LocaleListingStatus \ ACTIVE, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Water \ Well, BedroomSecond1Level \ Upper 1, BedroomThird1Level \ Upper 1, Design \ 2-Story, Exterior \ Vinyl Siding, ExteriorFeatures \ Sidewalks, ExteriorFeatures \ StreetLights, Floor \ Fully Carpeted, Handicap \ None, Heating \ Forced Air, Kitchen1Level \ Main, LivingRoomLevel \ Main, LotDescription \ Irregular Lot, MainBedroom \ WalkInClstMB, OtherRm2Level \ Upper 1, SwimmingPool \ No, PoolType \ NoPool, PropertyType \ Residential, RoomList \ Living Room, RoomList \ Dining Room, RoomList \ Bedroom-Master, RoomList \ Bedroom-Second, RoomList \ Bedroom-Third, RoomList \ Kitchen, RoomList \ Other Room 1, RoomList \ Other Room 2, SewerSeptic \ Public Sewer, State \ PA, StoryList \ Main, StoryList \ Upper 1, MainEntrance \ Living Room, BedroomMaster1Level \ Upper 1, OtherRm1Level \ Main, CookingFuel \ ElecCooking, DiningKitchen \ FullKit-NoEI, FireplaceCount \ NoFireplace, HotWater \ Electric, GarageSpaces \ NoGarage, BasementType \ Crawl Space, LotDescription \ OpenLot, PorchDeck \ Porch, Roof \ PitchedRoof, Type \ Detached, ElectricService \ 100-150AmpEl, Heating \ Oil, LaundryType \ BsmtLaundry, LotDescription \ RearYard, Parking \ 3+CarParking, Parking \ Drvwy\Off Str, Cooling \ Wall Unit, InteriorSquareFeetSource \ Assessor, Styles \ Colonial, LotDescription \ SideYard(s), Parking \ ParkingLot, LotDescription \ LevelLot, Parking \ Shared Driveway, LisMediaList \ Document, AdditionalSaleTerms \ Short Sale, DiningRoomLevel \ Main, WaterFront \ N, CurrentFinancing \ FHA 203(b), CurrentFinancing \ USDA
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,482 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 1994
- Laundry: Shared
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 320005280007
- Zillow Home ID: 9920771
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $137-230K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 19525 home values will increase 1.3% next year, compared to a 0.7% fall for Gilbertsville as a whole. Among 19525 homes, this home is 53.9% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 33.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19525, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 30.9% lower than in Gilbertsville, and 12.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 19525 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Gilbertsville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19525 home values.
Nearby Schools in Gilbertsville
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.