1219 Fayette St, Allentown, PA 181033 beds, 1 bath, 972 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,340 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $85,135
- Price/sqft: $88
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: On street, 0 space
- View: City
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 972 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 139
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 549694814319 1
- Zillow Home ID: 9600416
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1219 Fayette Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 18103 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 41.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 37.2% less than in Allentown, and 91% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 18103 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Allentown.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 18103 home values.
- 1225 Fayette St Allentown, PA$143K31.51,040
- Lehigh St Allentown, PA$110K311,600
- 1220 W Juniata St Allentown, PA$150K311,420
- 1226 W Juniata St Allentown, PA$138K411,040
- 1224 Lehigh St Allentown, PA$120K311,600
- 1224 Lehigh St Allentown, PA$110K311,600
- 1222 Lehigh St Allentown, PA$100K311,600
- 1218-1220 Lehigh St Allentown, PA$97K31990
- 1232 W Juniata St Allentown, PA$163K21.51,112
- 1233 Fayette St Allentown, PA$125K31972
- 1220 Fayette St Allentown, PA$126K411,040
- 1210 Lehigh St # 1216 Allentown, PA$148K321,196
- 1226 Fayette St Allentown, PA$137K32972
- 1204-1208 Lehigh St Allentown, PA$138K211,010
- 1206 Lehigh Pkwy S Allentown, PA$130K31.5972
- 1232 Fayette St Allentown, PA$133K411,040
- 1214 Lehigh Pkwy S Allentown, PA$122K421,040
- 1226-1228 Lehigh St Allentown, PA--321,428
- 1202 Lehigh St Allentown, PA$116K31896
- 1248 Lehigh St Allentown, PA$120K311,632
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!