1219 Johns Creek Rd, Cullowhee, NC 287233 beds, 2 baths, 1,024 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $240,000
- Price/sqft: $234
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,024 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1965
- Parcel #: 7588261505
- Zillow Home ID: 84709601
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1219 Johns Creek Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 28723 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 10.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 71.4% less than in Cullowhee, and 73.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 28723 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cullowhee.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 787 Johns Creek Rd Cullowhee, NC$145K22906
- State Road 1747 NC$253K21480
- State Road 1747 NC$86K21900
- 260 Beta Rd Sylva, NC$169K21900
- State Road 1747 NC$111K21988
- State Road 1747 Cullowhee, NC$2M543,854
- State Road 1747 NC$91K311,816
- State Road 1747 Cullowhee, NC$124K321,080
- State Road 1747 Cullowhee, NC$174K221,296
- State Road 1747 Cullowhee, NC$66K------
- State Road 1747 Cullowhee, NC$201K311,200
- State Road 1747 NC$64K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!