1219 Main St, Lafayette, IN 479014 beds, 6 baths, 5,372 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1869
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2007
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- View: City
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl, Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Victorian
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,372 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 133
- Lot width: 111
- Parcel #: 790721363003000004
- Zillow Home ID: 50644389
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1219 Main Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 47901, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.7% less than in Lafayette, and 40.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 47901 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lafayette.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 1302 Columbia St Lafayette, IN$191K----2,400
- 1304 Columbia St Lafayette, IN$175K--32,488
- 1217 Main St Lafayette, IN--115,152
- 1222 Columbia St APT 1 Lafayette, IN$257K211,300
- 1222 Columbia St APT 4 Lafayette, IN--Studio1451
- 1222 Columbia St Lafayette, IN$157K--11,908
- 1309 Main St Lafayette, IN$126K--1.51,236
- 1310 Columbia St Lafayette, IN$124K--1.51,440
- 200 Perrin Ave Lafayette, IN$233K--45,224
- 1218 Columbia St APT 2 Lafayette, IN$250K11--
- 1218 Columbia St APT 5 Lafayette, IN$250K11--
- 1218 Columbia St APT 1 Lafayette, IN$246K22--
- 1218 Columbia St APT 6 Lafayette, IN$250K11--
- 1218 Columbia St APT 4 Lafayette, IN$250K11--
- 1218 Columbia St Lafayette, IN--113,762
- 1218 Columbia St APT 3 Lafayette, IN$250K11--
- 1216 Main St Lafayette, IN$131K--21,916
- 1210 Main St Lafayette, IN$277K----5,432
- 205 Perrin Ave Lafayette, IN$352K--4.56,618
- 210 Perrin Ave Lafayette, IN$222K--64,500
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.