1219 Moore St, Akron, OH 44301
Sold on 6/1/11: $6,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Single Family:799 sq ft
- Lot:3,049 sqft
- Year Built:1909
- Last Sold:Jun 2011 for $6,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Addition Size70
- Days on Zillow1013
- Lot Depth122
- Lot Width25
- Parcel #6715835
- Room Count6
- School DistrictAkron CSD
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeBungalow
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID35425814
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$37,209||$33K – $41K||-$175||$46||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$624/mo||$574 – $724/mo||-$15||$0.78||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts 44301 home values will rise 1.3% next year, compared to a 1.2% rise for Akron as a whole. Among 44301 homes, this home is valued 40.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 86.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44301 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 19.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11% less than in Akron, and 97% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 44301 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Akron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44301 home values.
Neighborhood for 1219 Moore Street
- 1221 Moore St Akron, OH--21.0648
- 1215 Moore St Akron, OH--------
- 1227 Moore St Akron, OH$37K21.0936
- 1213 & 1/2 Moore St Akron, OH$53K22.01,632
- 1209 Moore St Akron, OH$36K21.0792
- 1229 Moore St Akron, OH$41K31.01,224
- 1205 Moore St Akron, OH--------
- 181 Stanton Ave Akron, OH--21.0860
- 185 Stanton Ave Akron, OH$36K21.0718
- 1214 Andrus St Akron, OH--------
- 1203 Moore St Akron, OH--------
- Stanton Ave Akron, OH--------
- 1222 Andrus St Akron, OH$70K42.01,440
- 1216 Andrus St Akron, OH$54K32.01,300
- 1226 Andrus St Akron, OH$40K31.01,248
- 184 Steiner Ave Akron, OH$36K21.0648
- Steiner Ave Akron, OH$36K21.0688
- 1232 Andrus St Akron, OH$81K62.02,268
Nearby Schools in Akron
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005