1219 Nome Ave, Akron, OH 443203 beds, 1 bath, 1,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 9,240 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Forced air
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Off street, 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,000 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2113534102
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1219 Nome Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West Akron, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.6% less than in Akron, and 94.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help West Akron home values rise more quickly than other regions in Akron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Akron home values.
- 1229 Nome Ave Akron, OH$40K311,248
- 1233-1235 Nome Ave Akron, OH$72K421,432
- 1219 Nome Ave Akron, OH$35K311,000
- 1230 Nome Ave Akron, OH$39K311,184
- 1224-1226 Nome Ave Akron, OH$64K421,342
- 1238 Nome Ave Akron, OH$40K311,012
- 1222 Nome Ave Akron, OH$112K31.52,400
- 1288 Stoner St Akron, OH$41K31968
- 1216-1218 Nome Ave Akron, OH$76K421,464
- 1325 Thurston St # 1341 Akron, OH$231K1684,576
- 1227-1229 Seward Ave Akron, OH$68K421,456
- 1233 Seward Ave Akron, OH$40K311,040
- 1274 Stoner St Akron, OH$39K31968
- 1223 Seward Ave Akron, OH$48K311,040
- 1239 Seward Ave Akron, OH$44K311,040
- 1312-1314 Thurston St Akron, OH$49K421,424
- 1221 Seward Ave Akron, OH$40K311,040
- Seward Ave Akron, OH--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292