- Lot: 3,484 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1911
- 44 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,768 all time views
- 16 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2011 for $459,900
- Price/sqft: $271
- MLS #: 15205047
- Finished basement, 732 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 190 sqft
- 2ndBedroomFeatures \ Hardwood Floors, 2ndBedroomFeatures \ Walk in Closet, 3rdBedroomFeatures \ Double Closet, 3rdBedroomFeatures \ Wall to Wall Carpet, AdditionalRoom1Description \ Utility Room, AdditionalRoom2Description \ Wine Cellar, AdditionalRoom3Description \ Den/Office, AdditionalRoom3Features \ Built-ins, AdditionalRoom3Features \ Wainscoting, AdditionalRoom3Features \ Wood Floors, AdditionalRoomFeatures \ Built-ins, AdditionalRoomFeatures \ Wainscoting, AdditionalRoomFeatures \ Wood Floors, AdditionalRooms \ Den/Office, AdditionalRooms \ Utility Room, AdditionalRooms \ Wine Cellar, AllRoomFeatures \ Bathroom, AllRoomFeatures \ Built-ins, AllRoomFeatures \ Double Closet, AllRoomFeatures \ Eat Bar, AllRoomFeatures \ Fireplace, AllRoomFeatures \ Gas Appliances, AllRoomFeatures \ Granite, AllRoomFeatures \ Hardwood Floors, AllRoomFeatures \ Island, AllRoomFeatures \ Suite, AllRoomFeatures \ Wainscoting, AllRoomFeatures \ Walk in Closet, AllRoomFeatures \ Wall to Wall Carpet, AllRoomFeatures \ Wood Floors, Area \ Portland Southeast, BasementFoundation \ Finished, BasementFoundation \ Full Basement, DiningRoomFeatures \ Eat Bar, DiningRoomFeatures \ Hardwood Floors, ExteriorDescription \ CEDAR, ExteriorDescription \ Lap Siding, ExteriorFeatures \ DECK, ExteriorFeatures \ FENCED, ExteriorFeatures \ GARDEN, ExteriorFeatures \ PORCH, ExteriorFeatures \ Vinyl Window-Double Paned, ExteriorFeatures \ Wood Window-Double Paned, ExteriorFeatures \ YARD, FamilyRoomFeatures \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FireplaceDescription \ WOOD, FuelDescription \ GAS, GarageType \ DETACHD, HeatingDescription \ Forced Air, HotWaterDescription \ GAS, IDXYN \ Yes, InteriorFeatures \ GRANITE, InteriorFeatures \ Hardwood Floors, InteriorFeatures \ LAUNDRY, InteriorFeatures \ Tile Floor, InteriorFeatures \ Wainscoting, InteriorFeatures \ Wall to Wall Carpet, InteriorFeatures \ Wood Floors, KitchenAppliances \ Built-in Dishwasher, KitchenAppliances \ Built-in Microwave, KitchenAppliances \ Cook Island, KitchenAppliances \ Disposal, KitchenAppliances \ Free-Standing Range, KitchenAppliances \ Freestanding Refrigerator, KitchenAppliances \ Gas Appliances, KitchenAppliances \ GRANITE, KitchenAppliances \ Stainless Steel Appliance(s), KitchenAppliances \ TILE, KitchenRoomFeatures \ Gas Appliances, KitchenRoomFeatures \ Granite, KitchenRoomFeatures \ Island, Levels \ 3, ListingStatus \ Active, LivingRoomFeatures \ Built-ins, LivingRoomFeatures \ Fireplace, LivingRoomFeatures \ Hardwood Floors, LotDescription \ Gentle Sloping, LotDescription \ LEVEL, LotSize \ 000 to 4, LotSize \ 3, LotSize \ 999 SqFt, MasterBedroomFeatures \ Bathroom, MasterBedroomFeatures \ Suite, MasterBedroomFeatures \ Walk in Closet, MasterBedroomLevel \ U, OfferInstructions \ CALL-LA, Parking \ Driveway, PhotosExistYN \ Yes, Possession \ At Closing, PriceType \ List Price, PropertyCategory \ RESIDENTIAL, PropertyType \ DETACHD, RoofType \ Composition Roofing, SellerDisclosure \ Disclosure, SewerDescription \ PUBLIC, Style \ CAPECOD, Style \ Traditional, Terms \ Call Listing Broker, Terms \ Cash, Terms \ Conventional Loan, Terms \ FHA Loan, WaterDescription \ PUBLIC, YearBuiltDescription \ Remodeled
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,321 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1911
- Lot depth: 67
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: R169599
- Zillow Home ID: 53870383
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $439-675K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Sunnyside home values will rise 3.3% next year, compared to a 4.7% increase for Portland as a whole. Among Sunnyside homes, this home is 59% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 2.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Sunnyside, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 86.1% less than in Portland, and 95.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Sunnyside home values rise more quickly than other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sunnyside home values.
|1233 SE 44th Ave Portland, OR||$419K||3||2||1,478|
|1205 SE 44th Ave Portland, OR||$385K||3||2||1,340|
|4332 SE Salmon St Portland, OR||$363K||2||1||1,161|
|4341 SE Main St Portland, OR||$486K||4||2||1,820|
|1232 SE 44th Ave Portland, OR||$454K||3||2.5||1,420|
|4406 SE Salmon St Portland, OR||$378K||3||1||1,414|
|4335 SE Main St Portland, OR||$313K||2||1||1,050|
|4320 SE Salmon St Portland, OR||$408K||3||2||1,608|
|4415-4417 SE Main St Portland, OR||$437K||3||2||1,780|
|4412 SE Salmon St Portland, OR||$470K||4||2||2,030|
|4312 SE Salmon St Portland, OR||$354K||4||1.5||1,200|
|1315 SE 44th Ave Portland, OR||$508K||3||2.5||1,843|
|4339 SE Salmon St Portland, OR||$485K||4||2||1,963|
|4329 SE Salmon St Portland, OR||$337K||2||1||1,045|
|4344 SE Main St Portland, OR||$601K||5||2||2,648|
|4325 SE Main St Portland, OR||$416K||2||3||1,877|
|1304 SE 44th Ave Portland, OR||$439K||3||1||1,653|
|4405 SE Salmon St Portland, OR||$306K||2||1||799|
|4430 SE Main St # 4436 Portland, OR||$755K||12||6||4,320|
|4319 SE Salmon St Portland, OR||$294K||2||1.5||882|
Nearby Schools in Portland
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.