- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1219 Schriber Ave, Joliet, IL 604353 beds, 2 baths, 1,030 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2006 for $183,500
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,030 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 3007053270200000
- Zillow Home ID: 5471423
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1219 Schriber Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60435 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 59% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 0.4% less than in Joliet, and 694% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 60435 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Joliet.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60435 home values.
- 1217 Schriber Ave Joliet, IL$119K21800
- 1301 Schriber Ave Joliet, IL$83K----750
- 1220 Agnes Ave Joliet, IL$77K21720
- 1218 Agnes Ave Joliet, IL$77K----828
- 1300 Agnes Ave Joliet, IL$83K----720
- 1216 Schriber Ave Joliet, IL$117K----900
- 1215 Schriber Ave Joliet, IL$72K----750
- 1303 Schriber Ave Joliet, IL$111K311,022
- 1214 Schriber Ave Joliet, IL$82K----850
- 1216 Agnes Ave Joliet, IL$114K----720
- 1302 Agnes Ave Joliet, IL$83K311,400
- 1212 Schriber Ave Joliet, IL--31850
- 1252 Dellmar Ave Joliet, IL$115K----1,434
- 1300 Schriber Ave Joliet, IL$112K----1,200
- 1213 Schriber Ave Joliet, IL$71K----750
- 1305 Schriber Ave Joliet, IL$123K41.51,125
- 1214 Agnes Ave Joliet, IL$114K21750
- 1304 Agnes Ave Joliet, IL$125K21888
- 1223 Agnes Ave Joliet, IL$147K----672
- 1225 Agnes Ave Joliet, IL$68K----672
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292