1219 W Lake Ave, Baltimore, MD 212103 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,344 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 3,275 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1873
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2008 for $265,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- Unfinished basement
- Shed, Waterproofed Basement, Flagstone Patio, Pull-down Attic Stairs
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Mud room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Shingle
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,344 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 131
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 090902855771
- Zillow Home ID: 36401459
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1219 W Lake Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 21210 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 8.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 61.8% less than in Baltimore, and 65.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 21210 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 21210 home values.
- 1221 W Lake Ave Baltimore, MD$206K311,344
- 6027 Stanton Ave Baltimore, MD$399K--23,680
- 1217 W Lake Ave Baltimore, MD$208K--1.51,532
- 1215 W Lake Ave Baltimore, MD$201K--21,648
- 1225 W Lake Ave Baltimore, MD$218K--1876
- 1223 W Lake Ave Baltimore, MD$185K--11,344
- 1213 W Lake Ave Baltimore, MD$245K--12,080
- 6023 Stanton Ave Baltimore, MD$256K--21,656
- 1209 W Lake Ave Baltimore, MD$468K--2.51,820
- 6021 Stanton Ave Baltimore, MD$226K321,434
- 1207 W Lake Ave Baltimore, MD$244K321,527
- 1220 W Lake Ave Baltimore, MD$365K--11,334
- 1233 Lake Falls Rd Baltimore, MD$382K--1.51,334
- 1218 W Lake Ave Baltimore, MD$486K32.51,836
- 1216 W Lake Ave Baltimore, MD$383K--11,248
- 6019 Stanton Ave Baltimore, MD$284K--1.51,248
- 1205 W Lake Ave Baltimore, MD$401K--22,052
- 1227 W Lake Ave Baltimore, MD$193K--11,497
- 1214 W Lake Ave Baltimore, MD$329K331,634
- 6024 Stanton Ave Baltimore, MD----33,000
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.