This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,801 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2010
- Views: 9,048 all time views
- HOA Fee: $319
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2011 for $375,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- View: Water
- Additional Rooms \ Foyer, Additional Rooms \ Inside Utility, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Range, Community Features \ Deed Restrictions, Community Features \ Playground, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Irrigation System, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Inside Utility, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Solid Surface Counters, Interior Features \ Solid Wood Cabinets, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Layout \ Formal Dining Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Formal Living Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Volume Ceilings, Kitchen Features \ Closet Pantry, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Street Paved, Location \ Sidewalk, Location \ In County, Maintenance Includes \ Ground Maintenance, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Master Bath Features \ Garden Bath, Master Bath Features \ Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ Community, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Special Sale Provision \ None, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ Electric, Utilities \ Street Lights, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Interior Features \ Washer\Dryer Hookup, Last Change Type \ Pending, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Status \ Pending, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Electric, HOA Payment Schedule \ Monthly, Last Status \ Active, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Contract Status \ Financing, Contract Status \ Inspections, Pool Type \ In Ground, Property Description \ One Story, Utilities \ City Water, Appliances Included \ Microwave Hood, Appliances Included \ Washer, Interior Features \ Blinds\Shades, Interior Layout \ Open Floor Plan, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Maintenance Includes \ Cable, Architectural Style \ Traditional, Interior Features \ Cathedral\Vaulted Ceiling, Interior Layout \ Kitchen\Family Room Combo, Maintenance Includes \ Community Pool, Maintenance Includes \ Security, Utilities \ Underground, Utilities \ Sprinkler Recycled, Exterior Features \ Gutters \ Downspouts, Location \ Cul-de-sac, Garage Features \ No Street Parking, Additional Rooms \ Family Room, Architectural Style \ Contemporary, Interior Features \ Built in Features, Showing Time \ Set Appointment, Contract Status \ Appraisal, Interior Layout \ Master Bedroom Downstairs, Community Features \ Fitness, Community Features \ Gated Community, Community Features \ Security, Community Features \ Recreation Building, Kitchen Features \ Desk Built In, Maintenance Includes \ Recreational Facilities, Water View \ Pond, Maintenance Includes \ Tennis Courts, Interior Features \ Thermal Windows, Community Features \ Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Indoor Air Quality \ Bath Fans Vented to Outside, Utilities \ Canal\Lake For Irrigation
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 2,537 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 242430834700020
- Zillow Home ID: 99730711
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $365-439K.
Market guideZillow predicts 32827 home values will increase 5.5% next year, compared to a 8.5% rise for Orlando as a whole. Among 32827 homes, this home is valued 53.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 19.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32827, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 57.2% lower than in Orlando, and 10.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 32827 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32827 home values.
Nearby Schools in Orlando
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Northlake Park Community Elementary (assigned)PK-52.0 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.