122 6th St NE, Washington, DC 200021 bed, 1 bath, 895 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Finished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 3.0
- Floor size: 895 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1967
- Parcel #: 0839 0048
- Zillow Home ID: 416320
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 122 6th St Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Capitol Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 62.8% lower than in Washington, and 69.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Capitol Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Capitol Hill home values.
- 124 6th St NE Washington, DC$1.21M73.52,737
- 120 6th St NE Washington, DC$1.34M73.52,749
- 126 6th St NE Washington, DC$1M442,075
- 134 6th St NE Washington, DC$1.13M442,916
- 136 6th St NE Washington, DC$1.2M44.52,784
- 515 Constitution Ave NE Washington, DC$1.21M242,331
- 138 6th St NE Washington, DC$1.1M442,880
- 513 Constitution Ave NE Washington, DC$1.34M452,331
- 108 6th St NE Washington, DC$1.31M442,483
- 511 Constitution Ave NE Washington, DC$1.31M542,409
- 523 Constitution Ave NE Washington, DC$1.21M443,253
- 509 Constitution Ave NE Washington, DC$1.36M342,504
- 509 Constitution Ave NE APT 4 Washington, DC$952K------
- 507 Constitution Ave NE Washington, DC$1.07M442,276
- 121 5th St NE Washington, DC$1.38M62.53,208
- 123 5th St NE Washington, DC$1.31M54.52,406
- 119 5th St NE Washington, DC$1.31M73.52,394
- 125 5th St NE Washington, DC$1.18M342,598
- 117 5th St NE Washington, DC$1.28M44.51,844
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!