- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
122 Elm St, Dekalb, IL 60115
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $10,000
- Parking: 0 space
- Parcel #: 0823429008
- Zillow Home ID: 61701542
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 122 Elm Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60115 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 65.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.5% higher than in Dekalb, and 519.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60115 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dekalb.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60115 home values.
- 128 Elm St Dekalb, IL$123K------
- 114 Elm St Dekalb, IL$84K------
- 132 Elm St Dekalb, IL$76K------
- 145 Elm St Dekalb, IL$110K------
- 127 Elm St Dekalb, IL$206K------
- 1409 E Lincoln Hwy Dekalb, IL$74K21--
- 1415 E Lincoln Hwy Dekalb, IL$76K------
- 140 Elm St Dekalb, IL$116K------
- 107 Holly St Dekalb, IL$146K------
- 139 Elm St Dekalb, IL$148K31--
- 137 Holly St Dekalb, IL$114K31--
- 1323 E Lincoln Hwy Dekalb, IL$80K------
- 146 Elm St Dekalb, IL$120K------
- 133 Elm St Dekalb, IL$78K------
- 1403 E Lincoln Hwy Dekalb, IL$78K------
- 121 Elm St Dekalb, IL$94K22928
- 1440 E Lincoln Hwy Dekalb, IL$185K------
- 131 Holly St Dekalb, IL$78K------
- 119 Holly St Dekalb, IL$86K------
- Holly St Dekalb, IL$78K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!