122 Hickory Dr, Pottsville, PA 179014 beds, 2.5 baths, 3,286 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Main level also features an inviting foyer with hardwood stairway and walk-in closet; living room with vaulted ceiling and hardwood floor; octagon-shaped office with French doors, crown molding and hardwood floor - room could also be used as a formal dining room; powder room; and, a laundry/mud room with tile floor.
Four bedrooms and two full baths are located on upper level. Grand master bedroom suite has vaulted ceiling, three walk-in closets, additional sitting area; and, a master bath with jetted tub and separate shower.
Full walk-out basement with patio.
- Lot: 1.07 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Geothermal
- Last sold: Nov 2000 for $40,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 600 sqft
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 3,286 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 20-13-0090.000
- Zillow Home ID: 93680513
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 122 Hickory Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 17901, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 143.8% higher than in Schuylkill, and 89.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 17901 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Schuylkill.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 118 Hickory Dr Pottsville, PA$307K42.53,492
- 119 Hickory Dr Pottsville, PA$264K32.51,973
- 121 Hickory Dr Pottsville, PA$278K32.52,872
- 15 Timberline Dr Pottsville, PA$276K42.52,638
- 123 Hickory Dr Pottsville, PA$286K32.52,797
- 12 Timberline Dr Pottsville, PA$301K32.53,114
- 116 Hickory Dr Pottsville, PA$258K322,245
- 112 Hickory Dr Pottsville, PA$267K322,384
- 116 Evergreen Dr Pottsville, PA$297K42.52,958
- 117 Hickory Dr Pottsville, PA$257K322,001
- 122 Evergreen Dr Pottsville, PA$367K433,726
- 110 Hickory Dr Pottsville, PA$312K53.54,300
- 114 Evergreen Dr Pottsville, PA$284K42.53,387
- 115 Hickory Dr Pottsville, PA$268K332,036
- 500 Stoney Run Rd Pottsville, PA$215K42.52,514
- 518 Stoney Run Rd Pottsville, PA$261K42.53,396
- 110 Evergreen Dr Pottsville, PA$314K43.54,108
- 117 Evergreen Dr Pottsville, PA$304K42.53,471
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!