- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
122 Howard St, Reading, PA 196091 bed, 1 bath, 750 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Cooling: Central
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 750 sqft
- Parcel #: 80438607676572
- Zillow Home ID: 8923233
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 122 Howard Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 19609 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 34.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 267.6% greater than in Spring Township, and 37.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19609 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Spring Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19609 home values.
- 118 Howard St West Lawn, PA$103K321,504
- 116 Howard St West Lawn, PA$139K311,400
- 119 N Dwight St Reading, PA$141K211,368
- 2800 Grandview Blvd West Lawn, PA$215K32.51,918
- 115 N Dwight St West Lawn, PA$93K311,008
- 111 N Dwight St West Lawn, PA$87K211,008
- 110 Howard St West Lawn, PA--------
- 119 Howard St West Lawn, PA$114K21806
- 2804 Grandview Blvd West Lawn, PA$178K32.51,620
- 2740 Grandview Blvd West Lawn, PA$151K311,036
- 107 N Dwight St West Lawn, PA$147K21.51,215
- 104 Howard St Reading, PA$76K21.51,085
- 115 Howard St West Lawn, PA$120K211,080
- 2901 Belmont Ave West Lawn, PA$152K42.51,547
- 2720 Grandview Blvd West Lawn, PA$165K31.51,855
- 2919 Belmont Ave West Lawn, PA$112K21824
- 118 N Dwight St West Lawn, PA--------
- 2901 Park Pl Reading, PA$148K321,456
- 120 Norman St West Lawn, PA$83K22880
- 116 Norman St West Lawn, PA$114K31.51,459
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292