122 James Bray Dr, Williamsburg, VA 231884 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,214 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
The kitchen offers granite, pantry, and newer appliances, including double ovens. The breakfast nook bay window overlooks the serene backyard. The formal dining room includes beautiful millwork and hardwood floors.
The Family room features hardwood floors and a masonry fireplace. This room provides access to the deck and rear of the home.
The generous first floor Master Suite includes an en suite bath and large walk-in closet.
The upper level includes two additional bedrooms. The spacious bonus room could be a fourht bedroom, with its en suite bath and closet space.
This lovely home features dual staircases as well as newer HVAC and furnace.
- Lot: 0.39 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- 165 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $136
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2007 for $415,000
- Price/sqft: $130
- MLS #: 1409622
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Crawl/Raised
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 3,214 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 31-4 02-A-0013
- Zillow Home ID: 75358399
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 122 James Bray Drive
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 120 Crail Williamsburg, VA$467K32.52,707
- 120 James Bray Dr Williamsburg, VA$327K42.52,204
- 124 James Bray Dr Williamsburg, VA--Studio----
- 123 James Bray Dr Williamsburg, VA--Studio----
- 127 Elie Williamsburg, VA$490K32.52,624
- 116 Crail Williamsburg, VA$597K555,700
- 123 Elie Williamsburg, VA$509K433,119
- 121 James Bray Dr Williamsburg, VA$540K32.53,268
- 115 James Bray Dr Williamsburg, VA$391K443,128
- 118 James Bray Dr Williamsburg, VA$328K32.52,065
- 119 Elie Williamsburg, VA$524K32.53,748
- 112 Crail Williamsburg, VA$458K42.52,819
- 4 Parke Ct Williamsburg, VA$360K42.52,306
- 116 James Bray Dr Williamsburg, VA$338K32.52,440
- 108 Ludin Links Williamsburg, VA$355K322,013
- 120 Ludin Links Williamsburg, VA$507K32.52,964
- 113 James Bray Dr Williamsburg, VA$350K332,600
- 6 Parke Ct Williamsburg, VA$500K42.53,147
- 109 Elie Williamsburg, VA$543K443,978
- 114 James Bray Dr Williamsburg, VA$349K42.52,537
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292