122 Morell Dr, Simpsonville, SC 296813 beds, 2 baths, 1,399 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- HOA Fee: $29
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $132,000
- Price/sqft: $94
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Disability Access
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,399 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0548390106900
- Zillow Home ID: 67406411
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 122 Morell Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 29681, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.3% less than in Simpsonville, and 30.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 29681 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Simpsonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29681 home values.
- 120 Morell Dr Simpsonville, SC$140K32.51,624
- 100 Bathurst Ln Simpsonville, SC$134K321,414
- 102 Bathurst Ln Simpsonville, SC$155K42.52,000
- 118 Morell Dr Simpsonville, SC$139K32.51,620
- 104 Bathurst Ln Simpsonville, SC$152K32.51,842
- 116 Morell Dr Simpsonville, SC$146K321,694
- 8 Bathurst Ln Simpsonville, SC$162K32.51,900
- 106 Bathurst Ln Simpsonville, SC$157K32.51,952
- 114 Morell Dr Simpsonville, SC$141K32.51,600
- 119 Morell Dr Simpsonville, SC$140K321,541
- 101 Bathurst Ln Simpsonville, SC$156K32.51,944
- 103 Bathurst Ln Simpsonville, SC$159K332,017
- 117 Morell Dr Simpsonville, SC$162K321,950
- 6 Bathurst Ln Simpsonville, SC$140K321,641
- 115 Morell Dr Simpsonville, SC$132K321,249
- 211 Moncton Pl Simpsonville, SC$179K32.52,447
- 112 Morell Dr Simpsonville, SC$138K321,418
- 107 Bathurst Ln Simpsonville, SC$162K332,033
- 108 Bathurst Ln Simpsonville, SC$149K32.51,569
- 7 Bathurst Ln Simpsonville, SC$130K321,434
Nearby Schools in Simpsonville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.