122 Mount Pleasant Ave, Providence, RI 029084 beds, 2 baths, 1,042 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 3,049 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1930
- 474 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Apr 2010 for $65,000
- Price/sqft: $96
- MLS #: 1065533
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 4 spaces
- View: Water
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,042 sqft
- Parcel #: P:0640930 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 65952060
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 122 Mount Pleasant Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Mount Pleasant, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20.6% lower than in Providence, and 64.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Mount Pleasant home values rise more quickly than other regions in Providence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mount Pleasant home values.
- 116-118 Mount Pleasant Ave Providence, RI$138K212,236
- 119 Mount Pleasant Ave Providence, RI$107K421,752
- 97 Fairview St Providence, RI$145K622,028
- 130 Mount Pleasant Ave Providence, RI$73K321,128
- 98 Fairview St Providence, RI$107K421,512
- 119 Mount Pleasant Ave Providence, RI$167K------
- 133 Mount Pleasant Ave Providence, RI$148K933,588
- 112 Dover Ln Richmond, RI$273K32.11,664
- 123 Mount Pleasant Ave Providence, RI$108K421,728
- 86-88 Fairview St Providence, RI$197K1053,576
- 130 Dover St Providence, RI$123K622,392
- 118 Dover Ln Richmond, RI$276K322
- 110 Mount Pleasant Ave Providence, RI$133K42.51,694
- 113 Dover Ln Richmond, RI$275K32.51,664
- 126 Dover St Providence, RI$127K------
- 136 Dover St Providence, RI$106K521,394
- 128 Dover St Providence, RI--------
- 106 Dover St Providence, RI$142K8--3,110
Nearby Schools in Providence
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292