- Lot: 1,307 sqft
- Built in 2005
- 286 days on Zillow
- Views: 6,152 all time views
- 36 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $600
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2006 for $1,018,800
- Price/sqft: $210
- MLS #: 5276511
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Disability Access
- Flooring: Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Wet Bar
- Amenities \ Cable TV Available, Amenities \ Homeowners Assoc, Amenities \ Other, Amenities \ Walk to Marta, Amenities \ Walk to Schools, Amenities \ Walk to Shopping, Annual Master Assoc. Fee Desc \ Required, Appliance Desc \ Central Vacuum, Appliance Desc \ Dishwasher, Appliance Desc \ Garbage Disposal, Appliance Desc \ Gas Ovn/Rng/Ctop, Appliance Desc \ Gas Water Heater, Appliance Desc \ Microwave, Appliance Desc \ Refrig Included, Appliance Desc \ Sec System Owned, Appliance Desc \ Self-Clean Oven, Appliance Desc \ Smoke/Fire Alarm, Architecture \ European, Assoc Fee Desc \ Required, Assoc. Fee Includes \ Ext Lia/Fire Ins, Assoc. Fee Includes \ Ext Maintenance, Assoc. Fee Includes \ Garbage, Assoc. Fee Includes \ Water/Sewer, Basement Desc \ Bath, Basement Desc \ Daylight, Basement Desc \ Driveway Access, Basement Desc \ Exterior Entry, Basement Desc \ Finished, Basement Desc \ Full, Bedroom Desc \ Oversized Master, Complex/Building Access \ Open Access, Construction Desc \ Brick 3 Sides, Cooling Desc \ Ceiling Fans, Cooling Desc \ Central Electric, Cooling Desc \ Zoned, Dining Room Desc \ Seats 12+, Dining Room Desc \ Separate Dng Rm, Disability Access \ Elev Acc Whlchair, Disability Access \ Wide Hallways, Energy Features \ Extra Insulation, Energy Features \ High Eff System, Energy Features \ Thermal Pane Wdws, Exterior \ Fenced Yard, Exterior \ Gas Grill, Exterior \ Invisible Fence, Exterior \ Irrigation System, Exterior \ Other, Exterior \ Private Backyard, Exterior \ Prof Landscaping, Fireplace Features/Location \ Gas Logs Remain, Fireplace Features/Location \ Gas Starter, Fireplace Features/Location \ In Living Room, Heat Type \ Central System, Heat Type \ Electric, Interior \ 10 ft+ Ceil Main, Interior \ 9 ft + Ceil Lower, Interior \ 9 ft+ Ceil Upper, Interior \ Elevator, Interior \ Entrance Foyer, Interior \ Fire Sprinklers, Interior \ Hardwood Floors, Interior \ High Speed Internet Available, Interior \ Priv Front Entry, Interior \ Priv Rear Entry, Interior \ Walk-In Closet(s), Interior \ Wet Bar, Kitchen Features \ Counter Top - Stone, Kitchen Features \ Counter Top - Tile, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ View To Fmly Rm, Lake Name \ None, Laundry Features/Location \ Basement, Laundry Features/Location \ Downstairs, Master Bath Features \ Double Vanity, Master Bath Features \ Shower Only, Master Bath Features \ Whirlpool Tub, Owner Financing? \ 0, Parking Desc \ 1-2 Step Entry, Parking Desc \ 2 Car Garage, Parking Desc \ Attached, Parking Desc \ Auto Garage Door, Property Category \ Residential Attached, Roof Type \ Composition, Rooms Desc \ Bonus Room, Rooms Desc \ Family Room, Rooms Desc \ Great Room, Rooms Desc \ Other, Rooms Desc \ Separate Den, Rooms Desc \ Separate Lvng Rm, Special Circumstances \ None, Style \ Townhouse, Type \ Built as Townhouse, Unit Faces \ South, Unit Levels \ Multi-Level, Unit Location/Desc \ End Unit
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 4
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 9
- Floor size: 5,000 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 17 00970001300
- Zillow Home ID: 35942333
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $915K-1.15M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts North Buckhead home values will rise 4.5% next year, compared to a 5.5% increase for Atlanta as a whole. Among North Buckhead homes, this home is 143.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 11% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Buckhead, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 43.4% less than in Atlanta, and 43.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help North Buckhead home values rise more quickly than other regions in Atlanta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Buckhead home values.
|122 Old Ivy Rd NE Atlanta, GA||$937K||4||4.5||--|
|122 Old Ivy Rd NE UNIT 13 Atlanta, GA||$1.15M||4||4.5||3,960|
|122 Old Ivy Rd NE UNIT 12 Atlanta, GA||$1.15M||4||4.5||3,960|
|122 Old Ivy Rd NE UNIT 19 Atlanta, GA||$1.16M||4||5||4,407|
|122 Old Ivy Rd NE UNIT 17 Atlanta, GA||$1.14M||4||4.5||3,960|
|122 Old Ivy Rd NE UNIT 14 Atlanta, GA||$1.16M||4||4.5||4,067|
|122 Old Ivy Rd NE Atlanta, GA||$1.14M||3||5||3,947|
|122 Old Ivy Rd NE UNIT 16 Atlanta, GA||$1.13M||3||4||3,902|
|122 Old Ivy Rd NE UNIT 15 Atlanta, GA||$1.04M||4||4.5||3,979|
|150 Old Ivy Rd NE Atlanta, GA||$702K||3||2||1,466|
|92 Old Ivy Rd NE UNIT 8 Atlanta, GA||$1.14M||4||4.5||4,000|
|92 Old Ivy Rd NE UNIT 9 Atlanta, GA||$1.17M||4||4||4,125|
|92 Old Ivy Rd NE UNIT 3 Atlanta, GA||$1.17M||3||6||4,125|
|92 Old Ivy Rd NE UNIT 7 Atlanta, GA||$1.19M||4||4.5||4,125|
|7 Habersham Rd NE Atlanta, GA||$1.17M||3||2.5||4,125|
|92 Old Ivy Rd NE UNIT 6 Atlanta, GA||$1.01M||3||2.5||4,125|
|170 Old Ivy Rd NE Atlanta, GA||$711K||3||2||1,836|
|70 Old Ivy Rd NE # 53 Atlanta, GA||$315K||3||3||1,612|
|70 Old Ivy Rd NE #52 Atlanta, GA||$315K||3||2.5||1,612|
|70 Old Ivy Rd NE # 51 Atlanta, GA||$290K||3||3||1,488|
Nearby Schools in Atlanta
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.