This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1,307 sqft
- Built in 2005
- Views: 6,204 all time views
- HOA Fee: $600
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2006 for $1,018,800
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Disability Access
- Flooring: Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Wet Bar
- Amenities \ Cable TV Available, Amenities \ Homeowners Assoc, Appliance Desc \ Dishwasher, Appliance Desc \ Garbage Disposal, Appliance Desc \ Gas Ovn\Rng\Ctop, Appliance Desc \ Gas Water Heater, Appliance Desc \ Microwave, Appliance Desc \ Refrig Included, Appliance Desc \ Smoke\Fire Alarm, Assoc Fee Desc \ Required, Assoc. Fee Includes \ Ext Lia\Fire Ins, Assoc. Fee Includes \ Ext Maintenance, Assoc. Fee Includes \ Garbage, Assoc. Fee Includes \ Water\Sewer, Complex\Building Access \ Open Access, Cooling Desc \ Ceiling Fans, Appliance Desc \ Sec System Owned, Cooling Desc \ Central Electric, Exterior \ Prof Landscaping, Exterior \ Other, Fireplace Features\Location \ Gas Starter, Home Warranty \ No, Heat Type \ Central System, Interior \ Entrance Foyer, Interior \ Priv Front Entry, Special Circumstances \ None, Interior \ Walk-In Closet(s), Style \ Townhouse, Unit Levels \ Multi-Level, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Unit Location\Desc \ End Unit, Kitchen Features \ View To Fmly Rm, Lake Name \ None, Dining Room Desc \ Separate Dng Rm, Fireplace Features\Location \ Gas Logs Remain, Heat Type \ Electric, Property Category \ Residential Attached, Energy Features \ Thermal Pane Wdws, Roof Type \ Composition, Exterior \ Gas Grill, Rooms Desc \ Great Room, Master Bath Features \ Shower Only, Interior \ 10 ft+ Ceil Main, Parking Desc \ 2 Car Garage, Parking Desc \ Attached, Parking Desc \ Auto Garage Door, Rooms Desc \ Family Room, Annual Master Assoc. Fee Desc \ Required, Basement Desc \ Daylight, Basement Desc \ Exterior Entry, Basement Desc \ Finished, Amenities \ Walk to Shopping, Basement Desc \ Full, Appliance Desc \ Self-Clean Oven, Amenities \ Walk to Marta, Fireplace Features\Location \ In Living Room, Amenities \ Walk to Schools, Bedroom Desc \ Oversized Master, Cooling Desc \ Zoned, Dining Room Desc \ Seats 12+, Type \ Built as Townhouse, Exterior \ Irrigation System, Interior \ 9 ft+ Ceil Upper, Rooms Desc \ Separate Lvng Rm, Interior \ Hardwood Floors, Interior \ Fire Sprinklers, Energy Features \ High Eff System, Kitchen Features \ Counter Top - Stone, Interior \ High Speed Internet Available, Master Bath Features \ Whirlpool Tub, Master Bath Features \ Double Vanity, Unit Faces \ South, Amenities \ Other, Interior \ Priv Rear Entry, Rooms Desc \ Other, Basement Desc \ Bath, Laundry Features\Location \ Downstairs, Parking Desc \ 1-2 Step Entry, Rooms Desc \ Bonus Room, Interior \ 9 ft + Ceil Lower, Construction Desc \ Brick 3 Sides, Exterior \ Private Backyard, Energy Features \ Extra Insulation, Interior \ Elevator, Disability Access \ Elev Acc Whlchair, Architecture \ European, Appliance Desc \ Central Vacuum, Disability Access \ Wide Hallways, Basement Desc \ Driveway Access, Exterior \ Invisible Fence, Exterior \ Fenced Yard, Laundry Features\Location \ Basement, Interior \ Wet Bar, Rooms Desc \ Separate Den, Kitchen Features \ Counter Top - Tile, Owner Financing? \ 0
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 4
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 9
- Floor size: 5,000 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 17 00970001300
- Zillow Home ID: 35942333
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $915K.
Market guideZillow predicts North Buckhead home values will rise 4.5% next year, compared to a 5.5% rise for Atlanta as a whole. Among North Buckhead homes, this home is valued 135.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 14% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Buckhead, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 43.4% less than in Atlanta, and 43.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help North Buckhead home values rise more quickly than other regions in Atlanta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Buckhead home values.
|122 Old Ivy Rd NE Atlanta, GA||$955K||4||4.5||--|
|122 Old Ivy Rd NE UNIT 13 Atlanta, GA||$1.17M||4||4.5||3,960|
|122 Old Ivy Rd NE UNIT 12 Atlanta, GA||$1.17M||4||4.5||3,960|
|122 Old Ivy Rd NE UNIT 19 Atlanta, GA||$1.18M||4||5||4,407|
|122 Old Ivy Rd NE UNIT 17 Atlanta, GA||$1.16M||4||4.5||3,960|
|122 Old Ivy Rd NE UNIT 14 Atlanta, GA||$1.16M||4||4.5||4,067|
|122 Old Ivy Rd NE Atlanta, GA||$1.15M||3||5||3,947|
|122 Old Ivy Rd NE UNIT 16 Atlanta, GA||$1.15M||3||4||3,902|
|122 Old Ivy Rd NE UNIT 15 Atlanta, GA||$1.05M||4||4.5||3,979|
|150 Old Ivy Rd NE Atlanta, GA||$709K||3||2||1,466|
|92 Old Ivy Rd NE UNIT 8 Atlanta, GA||$1.14M||4||4.5||4,000|
|92 Old Ivy Rd NE UNIT 9 Atlanta, GA||$1.18M||4||4||4,125|
|92 Old Ivy Rd NE UNIT 3 Atlanta, GA||$1.17M||3||6||4,125|
|92 Old Ivy Rd NE UNIT 7 Atlanta, GA||$1.18M||4||4.5||4,125|
|7 Habersham Rd NE Atlanta, GA||$1.16M||3||2.5||4,125|
|92 Old Ivy Rd NE UNIT 6 Atlanta, GA||$1.01M||3||2.5||4,125|
|170 Old Ivy Rd NE Atlanta, GA||$722K||3||2||1,836|
|70 Old Ivy Rd NE # 53 Atlanta, GA||$377K||3||3||1,612|
|70 Old Ivy Rd NE # 52 Atlanta, GA||$376K||3||2.5||1,612|
|70 Old Ivy Rd NE # 51 Atlanta, GA||$345K||3||2.5||1,488|
Nearby Schools in Atlanta
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.