122 Pua Niu Way, Lahaina, HI 967617 beds, 5 baths, 5,702 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1.58 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $3,045,000
- Price/sqft: $534
- Parking: 3 spaces
- View: Mountain
- Huge pool with beach access, Koi pond with waterfall in living room area, Expansive marble decks for large parties, Complete outside side bar, Barbecue area, Cabana, Traditional Imu pit (Pig roast) for luau, Fully panoramic view, Gated acreage far from the street, Large gourmet kitchen
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 5,702 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2128593887
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Neighborhood for 122 Pua Niu Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 96761 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 28.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 100% greater than in Maui, and 31.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 96761 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Maui.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!