- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- 46 days on Zillow
- Views: 642 all time views
- 2 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: Jul 2006 for $235,000
- Price/sqft: $175
- MLS #: 21509350
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Off street
- Unfinished basement
- Style \ Ranch, Heat Fuel \ Natural Gas, Water Heater \ Natural Gas, Water\Sewer \ Public Sewer, Water\Sewer \ Public Water, Exterior \ Fence, Exterior \ Patio, Zoning \ Residential, Siding \ Aluminum, Rooms \ Dining Room, Roof \ Shingled, Parking \ Driveway, Rooms \ Living Room, Living Room Level \ 1, Included \ Screens, Included \ Stove, Dining Room Level \ 1, Property Sub-Type \ Single Family, Rooms \ Bedroom, Heat\AC \ AC Units, Rooms \ Eat-In-Kitchen, Rooms \ Master Bedroom, Master Bedroom Level \ 1, Lot Description \ Fenced Area, Rooms \ Bath - Full, Eat-In-Kitchen Level \ 1, Bedroom Level \ 1, Sub-Type \ Detached, HOA \ No, Waterview \ No, Waterfront \ No, County \ Ocean, Zip Code \ 08757, Pool \ Above Ground, Pool \ Above Ground, Included \ Awnings, Heat\AC \ Radiant, Out Buildings \ Guest House, Handicap Access \ Yes, Exterior \ Porch - Screened, Lot Description \ Oversized, Exterior \ Handicap Acc, Basement \ Unfinished, Basement \ Unfinished, Zoning \ Multi-Family, Zoning \ Non-Conforming, Municipality \ South Toms River (STO)
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,430 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 99
- Parcel #: 3000010 0400008
- Zillow Home ID: 39697923
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $180-269K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 08757 home values will rise 2.9% next year, compared to a 1.7% increase for South Toms River as a whole. Among 08757 homes, this home is 90.7% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 75.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 08757, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 71.5% lower than in South Toms River, and 47.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 08757 home values rise more quickly than other regions in South Toms River.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 08757 home values.
|120 S Main St Toms River, NJ||$169K||--||--||1,036|
|126 S Main St Toms River, NJ||$157K||--||--||890|
|129 S Main St Toms River, NJ||--||Studio||--||--|
|127 S Main St Toms River, NJ||$165K||--||--||954|
|7 Green Ridge Dr Toms River, NJ||$218K||--||--||1,120|
|5 Green Ridge Dr Toms River, NJ||$195K||--||--||960|
|130 S Main St Toms River, NJ||$175K||--||--||1,316|
|114 S Main St Toms River, NJ||$179K||--||--||1,020|
|9 Green Ridge Dr Toms River, NJ||$197K||--||--||1,050|
|112 S Main St Toms River, NJ||$162K||--||--||1,232|
|117 S Main St Toms River, NJ||$155K||--||--||930|
|3 Green Ridge Dr Toms River, NJ||$177K||--||--||960|
|132 S Main St Toms River, NJ||$175K||3||1||1,226|
|11 Green Ridge Dr Toms River, NJ||$242K||--||--||1,392|
|204 Dover Rd Toms River, NJ||$228K||--||--||1,500|
|125 S Main St Toms River, NJ||$165K||--||--||864|
|123 S Main St Toms River, NJ||$160K||2||2||962|
|1 Green Ridge Dr Toms River, NJ||$208K||4||1.5||1,612|
|13 Green Ridge Dr Toms River, NJ||$187K||--||--||960|
|6 Green Ridge Dr Toms River, NJ||$255K||--||--||1,920|
Nearby Schools in South Toms River
K-5 & ungraded1.0 mi
6-8 & ungraded1.8 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!