A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Views: 2,036 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $179,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $114
- Finished basement, 338 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Garage Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, CONSTRUCTION \ Stone/Concrete, COOLING \ Central Air, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 110 Volts, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Aluminum, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Pool - Inground, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Screened, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Cleared, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Sloping, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Attached, STYLE \ Split Entry, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,566 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0165 B:0000 L:11
- Zillow Home ID: 56179932
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $150-260K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01040 home values will increase 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.4% increase for Holyoke as a whole. Among 01040 homes, this home is valued 12.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 3.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01040, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.1% lower than in Holyoke, and 46.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01040 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Holyoke.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01040 home values.
|118 Vermont St Holyoke, MA||$229K||3||3||2,898|
|124 Vermont St Holyoke, MA||$226K||4||1.5||1,777|
|130 Vermont St Holyoke, MA||$184K||4||1||1,382|
|114 Vermont St Holyoke, MA||$193K||3||2||1,682|
|61 Evergreen Dr Holyoke, MA||$175K||3||1.5||1,300|
|67 Evergreen Dr Holyoke, MA||$224K||3||2||1,778|
|123 Vermont St Holyoke, MA||$187K||3||1.5||1,684|
|119 Vermont St Holyoke, MA||$186K||2||2||1,560|
|71 Evergreen Dr Holyoke, MA||$161K||2||1||1,080|
|127 Vermont St Holyoke, MA||$191K||3||2.5||1,727|
|115 Vermont St Holyoke, MA||$185K||3||1.5||1,428|
|55 Evergreen Dr Holyoke, MA||$204K||3||2.5||1,663|
|134 Vermont St Holyoke, MA||$203K||4||1||1,997|
|110 Vermont St Holyoke, MA||$245K||4||2.5||2,904|
|131 Vermont St Holyoke, MA||$202K||3||2||1,860|
|75 Evergreen Dr Holyoke, MA||$159K||3||1||1,300|
|111 Vermont St Holyoke, MA||$153K||3||1.5||1,056|
|51 Evergreen Dr Holyoke, MA||$181K||3||2||1,196|
|138 Vermont St Holyoke, MA||$215K||4||2||1,869|
|106 Vermont St Holyoke, MA||$183K||2||1||1,544|
Nearby Schools in Holyoke
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!