122 Waldo St, Holyoke, MA 010405 beds, 2 baths, 1,920 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $44,000
- Price/sqft: $23
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Aluminum, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FAM_LEVEL \ Third Floor, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FLOORING \ Wood Laminate, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Oil, HEATING \ Steam, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROAD_TYPE \ Sidewalk, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Slate, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,920 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0091 B:0000 L:22
- Zillow Home ID: 82230086
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 122 Waldo Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01040, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.1% higher than in Holyoke, and 49.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01040 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Holyoke.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01040 home values.
- 116 Waldo St Holyoke, MA$138K321,424
- 126-128 Waldo St Holyoke, MA$167K622,820
- 130-132 Waldo St Holyoke, MA$155K623,284
- 970 Hampden St Holyoke, MA$104K411,580
- 980-982 Hampden St Holyoke, MA$153K622,348
- 127 Nonotuck St Holyoke, MA$159K32.53,055
- 29 Beacon Ave Holyoke, MA$168K632,689
- 129 Nonotuck St Holyoke, MA$146K421,800
- 121-123 Waldo St Holyoke, MA$153K622,106
- 109 Waldo St Holyoke, MA$167K533,850
- 23 Beacon Ave Holyoke, MA$187K72.53,260
- 125-127 Waldo St Holyoke, MA$163K623,638
- 115 Waldo St Holyoke, MA$128K31.51,406
- 990 Hampden St Holyoke, MA$113K311,568
- 131-133 Waldo St Holyoke, MA$156K422,394
- 139 Waldo St Holyoke, MA$129K321,308
- 141 Waldo St Holyoke, MA$106K311,692
- 1000-1002 Hampden St Holyoke, MA$157K622,600
- 985-987 Hampden St Holyoke, MA$164K431,952
- 39 Beacon Ave Holyoke, MA$128K511,958
Nearby Schools in Holyoke
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!