- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Views: 1,114 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: May 2013 for $160,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $133
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Aluminum, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Vinyl, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage - Type Of \ Under House, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Interior Feature \ French Door, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Rec Facilities, Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Trash Pickup, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Porch Type \ Open, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 598000122
- Zillow Home ID: 62543704
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $139-175K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06040 home values will increase 1.8% next year, compared to a 0.8% rise for Manchester as a whole. Among 06040 homes, this home is valued 3% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 12.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06040, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.3% higher than in Manchester, and 106.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06040 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Manchester.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06040 home values.
|128 Wetherell St Manchester, CT||$156K||3||2||1,275|
|132 Wetherell St Manchester, CT||$157K||3||1.5||1,275|
|118 Wetherell St Manchester, CT||$205K||3||1.5||1,600|
|138 Wetherell St Manchester, CT||$162K||3||1.5||1,275|
|119 Wetherell St Manchester, CT||$186K||4||2||1,992|
|127 Wetherell St Manchester, CT||$192K||4||2||2,475|
|115 Wetherell St Manchester, CT||$133K||3||1||1,080|
|139 Wetherell St Manchester, CT||$167K||--||--||--|
|109 Wetherell St Manchester, CT||$124K||3||1||1,080|
|Wetherell St Manchester, CT||$124K||3||1||1,080|
|137 Wetherell St Manchester, CT||$211K||6||3||2,508|
|15 Server St Manchester, CT||$174K||3||1||1,545|
|170 Wetherell St Manchester, CT||$145K||3||1||1,227|
|160 Wetherell St Manchester, CT||$151K||3||1.5||1,275|
|14 Mccann Dr Manchester, CT||$138K||3||1||1,040|
|144 Wetherell St Manchester, CT||$162K||3||2||1,275|
|164 Wetherell St Manchester, CT||$166K||3||2||1,360|
|174 Wetherell St Manchester, CT||$152K||2||1||1,200|
|18 Mccann Dr Manchester, CT||$141K||3||1||1,040|
|10 Server St Manchester, CT||$218K||6||3||2,508|
Nearby Schools in Manchester
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!