1220 Columbine Ct, Fort Collins, CO 805213 beds, 2 baths, 1,950 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Sq Footage 1950
Pet Policy Pet friendly with deposit
For Rent -- Old Town home 3 bedroom, 2 baths, updated with wood floors, 2 living rooms, and large laundry room, 1950 sq. ft. The home has a nice sized front yard and fenced in back yard with great porch. Central A/C, updated kitchen, finished 1 car garage with electric opener included, and large driveway.
The home is 1 mile from old town and 1 mile from campus with a great safe neighborhood. Located close to 2 parks, CSU, and old town creating the perfect home for Ft. Collins.
- Dining room - Living room - Dishwasher
- Dryer - Refrigerator - Stove/Oven
- Washer - Patio - Lawn
- Air conditioning - Cable-ready
- Electric Garage
- Lot: 6,934 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $196,000
- Price/sqft: $101
- Finished basement, 960 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 264 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,950 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1961
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: R0016802
- Zillow Home ID: 13901617
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1220 Columbine Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 80521 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 8.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.4% higher than in Fort Collins, and 35.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 80521 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fort Collins.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80521 home values.
- 1224 Columbine Ct Fort Collins, CO$200K21912
- 1216 Columbine Ct Fort Collins, CO$274K311,196
- 1217 Maple St Fort Collins, CO$152K21631
- 1213 Maple St Fort Collins, CO$179K321,280
- 1221 Maple St Fort Collins, CO$171K21861
- 1236 Juniper Ct Fort Collins, CO$276K321,300
- 1228 Columbine Ct Fort Collins, CO$267K412,432
- 1217 Columbine Ct Fort Collins, CO$260K31.52,142
- 1209 Maple St Fort Collins, CO$206K21820
- 1212 Columbine Ct Fort Collins, CO$258K422,188
- 1225 Maple St Fort Collins, CO$181K21728
- 1213 Columbine Ct Fort Collins, CO$235K311,098
- 1232 Juniper Ct Fort Collins, CO$338K532,100
- 1205 Maple St Fort Collins, CO$249K421,631
- 1232 Columbine Ct Fort Collins, CO$203K311,008
- 1220 Maple St Fort Collins, CO$164K21672
- 1209 Columbine Ct Fort Collins, CO$280K311,872
- 1225 Columbine Ct Fort Collins, CO$220K311,200
- 1220 Juniper Ct Fort Collins, CO$255K532,352
- 1229 Maple St Fort Collins, CO$145K11480
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!